Transfer Rumour Yasin Ayari (3 Viewers)

covcity4life

Broadly agree with this CBS16.

I love Palmer but a fully fit O'Hare is probably a better fit in that formation.

Later in the season could even see:

Wilson
MvE Thomas Fadz Lati DaSilva
Ayari Sheaf
Sakamoto O'Hare
Wright
So Palmer loses his spot to O'Hare and Saka? But you love Palmer? Ok Lol

fatso

Broadly agree with this CBS16.

I love Palmer but a fully fit O'Hare is probably a better fit in that formation.

Later in the season could even see:

Wilson
MvE Thomas Fadz Lati DaSilva
Ayari Sheaf
Sakamoto O'Hare
Wright
That's too much onus on Wright.
There are next to no goals from anyone else in that team.

DannyThomas_1981

So Palmer loses his spot to O'Hare and Saka? But you love Palmer? Ok Lol
Agreed cc4life but it just shows how the squad is developing i.e. for the first time in years (in my own first choice team) I might have to have a player who I love on the bench. That's a good thing right?

Grendel

Agreed cc4life but it just shows how the squad is developing i.e. for the first time in years (in my own first choice team) I might have to have a player who I love on the bench. That's a good thing right?

Your going to have Kasey Palmer on the bench? Made up for you you’ve moved on at last Danny

DannyThomas_1981

Robins is set on having 2 up top IMO
I think that's probably right cam - and reflected in the 2 big summer signings. But if for some reason the chosen front 2 don't gel - it wouldn't surprise me to see MR moving to even more of a possession based game and boss games that way (with one up front). It's just great to be having this debate as last season the side virtually picked itself with no depth on the bench - very different now.

Grendel

I think that's probably right cam - and reflected in the 2 big summer signings. But if for some reason the chosen front 2 don't gel - it wouldn't surprise me to see MR moving to even more of a possession based game and boss games that way (with one up front). It's just great to be having this debate as last season the side virtually picked itself with no depth on the bench - very different now.

We will be playing two forwards

skybluecam

I agree, but I think it asks a lot of the lone striker, would worry about where the goals are coming from seeing as O’Hare/Palmer have been far from prolific so far.

skybluecam

Rumor that Enciso has a serious knee injury ands been seen on crutches. Hope they don't/can't recall Ayari.
Enciso plays in the 3 of a 4231, Ayari plays in the 2. So don’t think they would.

Besides, Brighton have about 10 forwards competing for those spots.

Tomh111

Robins is set on having 2 up top IMO
I think we will see both 1 up top and 2 depending on the situation and maybe even in the same game.

The option to have Palmer and Ohare sat behind Wright/Simms and then replace one with a striker is a big growth from last year where we were forced into a system.

PVA

Decent cameo, nice reverse pass for the Wright chance.

Thought he was going to come on for Eccles but looks like he can play 10 as well.

Reactions: AOM

AFCCOVENTRY

Robins wanting a bit more from Yasin.

Haji Wright and Yasin Ayari’s introduction…

“We made changes and brought Haji and Yasin on and you sort of get a glimpse of what Yasin can be and what he can bring.

“We need him to not walk as much as he did do because when you come on, you've got to make that difference with your energy because that's why you're on the field as well as the quality that you've got.

“He's gone through, and he's gone directly at his man and picked the perfect pass for Haji and he’s opened his body up and you expect him to just bury it with his ability into the far corner and he just didn't make it and the ‘keeper has made the save and the chance went.

AFCCOVENTRY

Looks like we have player in our hands with Ayari, only on for 20 minutes but what a player, get his fitness up think he’s going to be a star turn.

Robins wanted a bit more intensity from him but he has match winning passes in his locker for sure. Bit of time working with our strikers and they will all learn each others game.

procdoc

Robins wanting a bit more from Yasin.

Haji Wright and Yasin Ayari’s introduction…

“We made changes and brought Haji and Yasin on and you sort of get a glimpse of what Yasin can be and what he can bring.

“We need him to not walk as much as he did do because when you come on, you've got to make that difference with your energy because that's why you're on the field as well as the quality that you've got.

“He's gone through, and he's gone directly at his man and picked the perfect pass for Haji and he’s opened his body up and you expect him to just bury it with his ability into the far corner and he just didn't make it and the ‘keeper has made the save and the chance went.
But according to one poster on the the match thread ‘The XG says Wrights weren’t a decent chance’ I guess Robins is wrong as well then @Terry Gibson's perm . Clueless

procdoc

Fuck the XG, just watched it back and it was a good chance! Godden's was a better chance than I realised too.
He had so much time to pick his spot and hit it at the keeper. Godden’s was a half chance because it came to him quickly and had to hit it first time, making it a harder chance. I have eyes and I know what is a good chance and what isn’t.

Users who are viewing this thread