Transfer Rumour Yasin Ayari (2 Viewers)

covcity4life

You have to admit when palmer plays we are suspect to be more open
I dunno been ages since o hare played. Can't remember really. Will be interesting to observe once he does

But I don't think it's a major issue that robins is tearing his hair out about no.

Astute

Ayari? Shite player. Not scored all season. Only shoots from his own half. Must be lazy.

Sick Boy

1) they are Londoners

2) this is a shared account. I am covcity4life cousin. I made any posts you are not happy with not my cousin who is a teacher.

3) you are also blocked now for threatening my cousin over football posts he didn't make.
Oh dear - what a coward.

PVA

He’s had an absolute mare m8

On the subject of retractions though; Remember when I thought Godden deserved to be in the side ahead of Walker? 😂

Frustrated World Cup GIF

CCFC54321

Christ boys and girls. Can you just debate without falling out with each other. On Twitter this site is getting pelters.

Discuss and stop bloody rowing with each other over trivial flim flam.

covcity4life

Christ boys and girls. Can you just debate without falling out with each other. On Twitter this site is getting pelters.

You know me always have a bit of forum fun/argument but threatening jobs is too far for me. Can see why my cousins used the block button in this instance

clint van damme

Skyblue twitter is full of absolute weapons, who gives a fuck what they think?

Users who are viewing this thread