Match Thread Wycombe (3 Viewers)

Grendel

He also said biamou has more assists - he has less

shmmeee

Panic merchants in SBT tonight. If it weren't for Goalkeeping errors and a gamechanging red/pen wed have been well in that. What exactly has your saviour Tyler walker done for us ?

You mean other than score more goals than anyone else? Or get more assists than anyone other than O’Hare?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Biamou is a league 2 striker at best but is still best suited to one up top if godden isn't ready to play, if godden can play I would go with him in a 2 with Walker

Sick Boy

Biamou is a league 2 striker at best but is still best suited to one up top if godden isn't ready to play, if godden can play I would go with him in a 2 with Walker
Biamou is nowhere near good enough for what we need, especially in a relegation. Even if both Godden and Walker aren’t match fit I’d still play them ahead of Biamou.

NortonSkyBlue

Beware of Wycombe. It will not be the usual stroll IMO.
I was impressed with Marosi last season but you can see he had a strong defence in front of him whereas this season he is exposed by the shortcomings of both himself and the defenders in a better league. Wilson? his confidence is shot to pieces and needs to be taken out of the firing line.
If Godden is fit play him. Hamer is not worth the money we paid for him at the moment, another player who needs time out.
I would suggest that last night was a bad day at the office and regroup. its a big night with Blues and Sheff Wed both having to go on the offensive against teams that have to do the same.

Otis

Don’t underestimate Wycombe.
I'm sure we won't.

Could really do with Barnsley beating them tonight. That would all but polish them off. 9 points adrift with just 9 games left.

Don't want them to have a positive result tonight, that would give them much more of a fighting chance.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

No idea what team he’s gone out out but with fadz out I can see us going to a 4 at the back

marosi
Dabo osti hyam mccallum
Hamer Kelly James
O’Hare
Walker Godden

Can also see us going with the box as it’s been successful against them previously maybe Shipley will come back in.

Marosi
Dabo osti hyam mccallum
Kelly Hamer
Shipley O’Hare
Biamou
Missing a player in the last one mate or has someone already been sent off

KenilworthSkyBlue

I like max but I agree with you there it was shocking

What do you like about him? That he takes more pictures with fans than most?

He's a terrible player and using the only excuse that's left - that he tries hard - is nothing short of a mindless argument. It's honestly like me praising the postman for delivering my post, half of which he's lost, but it's fine because he delivers the rest with a bit of vigour.

AFCCOVENTRY

Marosi
Dabo Rose Leo Hyam Sam
Kelly Hamer
O’Hare
Walker Godden

We have to attack Wycombe and 2 up front is a must. Also do what we can do improve our goal difference.

Reactions: AOM

SAJ

Exactly this...far too many in here think it’s a given.

We are too inconsistent with the level of performance this season
Well that’s hardly a new problem. In over 59 years of watching this club the only thing they have ever been consistent in is being inconsistent.

cov donkey kick

Strikers not convinced on any of them at this level if I had to trust 1 of em it would be godden and he scores goals against Wycombe so I would start him try and score early an early advantage as scoring first is important, more concerned about mcfadz at the back missing as they are dangerous up front.
2 solid banks of 4, 2 up top godden from the start alongside Victor. Hoping mcfadz red card is rescinded for all our sakes. Think Robins will go for wing backs however and will ignore my advice lol.

Saddlebrains

No getting away from it its a MUST win.

If we cant beat the team marooned to the bottom all season then we deserve everything we get quite frankly

Otis

No getting away from it its a MUST win.

If we cant beat the team marooned to the bottom all season then we deserve everything we get quite frankly
Be interested to see how they get on tonight. When a team is fighting for its life they can cause a few upsets.

We should be able to beat them, but it is going to be tough I feel.

scottccfc

i can see us winning this comfortably and even more so after last nights efforts.

The rocket that robins is going to give the lads will blow wycombe away.

can see us winning 2/3-0 on saturday

Sky Blue Harry H

i can see us winning this comfortably and even more so after last nights efforts.

The rocket that robins is going to give the lads will blow wycombe away.

can see us winning 23-0 on saturday

We may well win, but that's pushing it !

Sky Blue Harry H

A big part of us winning/managing the game against Wycombe, is not to concede corners on Sam McCallum's side of the pitch. Joe Jacobson has a fantastic inswinging delivery with his left foot, and whoever is in goal will find themselves with the ball whipped into dangerous areas, If we concede corners on Dabo's side, then we have to be all over Tafazoli, who got on the end of a number of corners from that side. Need to stick Osti on him, but more importantly - keep the number of corners to a minimum. They will target whoever is in goal from these.

Users who are viewing this thread