Match Thread Wycombe (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

No idea what team he’s gone out out but with fadz out I can see us going to a 4 at the back

marosi
Dabo osti hyam mccallum
Hamer Kelly James
O’Hare
Walker Godden

Can also see us going with the box as it’s been successful against them previously maybe Shipley will come back in.

Marosi
Dabo osti hyam mccallum
Kelly Hamer
Shipley O’Hare
Biamou

Magwitch1

Not so much what the team should be more how we line up I’m not confident anymore with back three and wing backs both wing backs are easily nullified and both Dabo and McCallums final balls are not consistent enough. So based on tonights performance and McFadz being suspended I would be looking at a flat back four and some width in midfield plus two up front.

cc84cov

Worrying no fadz against the beast,Wycombe just need to put him on hyam & it’s open season...surely we beat these the game earlier we were lucky to get the win in the end

block16

If it's wing backs which I guess it will be :

Marosi
Dabo
Pask
Ostigard
Hyam
Mccallum
Kelly / James
Hamer
O'Hare
Shipley / Allen
Walker

Shipley and Allen much maligned but both actually get into the penalty area. Godden not ready to start yet.
Walker up front alone over Max? On the last month how can anybody say that

Grendel

Walker up front alone over Max? On the last month how can anybody say that

After tonight surely you don’t want biamou anywhere near the starting 11?

Evo1883

Max Biamou hit the post was unlucky with that chance. The second chance took an awful bobble. Did anybody notice the hatful of chance there strikers missed? It happens he's still done the best of the options we have lately

giphy.gif

Grendel

Max Biamou hit the post was unlucky with that chance. The second chance took an awful bobble. Did anybody notice the hatful of chance there strikers missed? It happens he's still done the best of the options we have lately

Jesus Christ it never stops - a bobble? It was shocking

block16

Panic merchants in SBT tonight. If it weren't for Goalkeeping errors and a gamechanging red/pen wed have been well in that. What exactly has your saviour Tyler walker done for us ?

Evo1883

Panic merchants in SBT tonight. If it weren't for Goalkeeping errors and a gamechanging red/pen wed have been well in that. What exactly has Tyler walker done for us ?
Il go with the 2 huge misses that would have changed the game before both their goals

Grendel

Panic merchants in SBT tonight. If it weren't for Goalkeeping errors and a gamechanging red/pen wed have been well in that. What exactly has your saviour Tyler walker done for us ?

Scored more goals and created more assists than Biamou despite playing half the number of games

Paul Anthony

Can't afford anything other than a fully committed performance in this. A game we've got to win.

It's a concern that we're looking at not having the physical presence of McFadzean, Wycombe are exactly the kind of team he should excel against.

block16

Godden ain't ready to start and Walker has offered little especially on his own up top. The clamour to drop max when for me he has money in the bank after the derby game

Grendel

Each to there own and back any of the strikers it's just ridiculously fickle towards max. Last week he was man of the match and won us the game

great and was shite in the 16 games before that

Evo1883

Each to there own and back any of the strikers it's just ridiculously fickle towards max. Last week he was man of the match and won us the game

I'm not being funny and i don't want to repeat myself... It's 4 goals in 27 or 28.. Many many sitters missed.

There comes a point where fans say fuck me that's enough...

Grendel

Biamou lost us the game tonight no argument

Users who are viewing this thread