Match Thread Wycombe Wanderers vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Sunday 29th Dec (1 Viewer)

CanadianCCFC

Was hoping I could access it today without a VPN so I could cast it, it’s telling me to buy a match pass even though I’ve got a subscription. Sat watching it on my phone again I guess.
You need a match pass to cast it but you can watch without one?

Johnnythespider

Was hoping I could access it today without a VPN so I could cast it, it’s telling me to buy a match pass even though I’ve got a subscription. Sat watching it on my phone again I guess.
How would you cast it to your t.v ?

fellatio_Martinez

Can’t say I’ve ever seen robins go all out mate

giphy.gif

robbiekeane

Hello mate. Why does using without a VPN mean you can cast it? More to the point no guess, why does a VPN mean you can’t? Just asking to see if I can help...I usually just watch through HDMI and live abroad so don’t need VPN.

Shit I’m back for Xmas though so need to sort out VPN!

Grendel

shmmeee

Hello mate. Why does using without a VPN mean you can cast it? More to the point no guess, why does a VPN mean you can’t? Just asking to see if I can help...I usually just watch through HDMI and live abroad so don’t need VPN.

Shit I’m back for Xmas though so need to sort out VPN!

Im guessing that the ChromeCast makes its own network connection through the WiFi so isn’t on the VPN. I’ve only got it to work on my phone and you can’t cast from that, but when I’ve tried it on my laptop where I can mirror the screen it doesn’t work.

I dunno. I’m lost TBH.

Nick

Administrator

Probably still need a VPN if the subscription is a foreign one ;)

Users who are viewing this thread