Match Thread Wycombe Wanderers vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Sunday 29th Dec (3 Viewers)

Grendel

I think they'll be a meltdown if we don't win which is probably a bit unfair given we're away at the league leaders.

I don’t think so unless it’s another case of go ahead but lose the lead

There will be a lot of hysteria if we win

I think it’s a case of looking at the two games together - 4 points and we’ve hung on to the pack - 6 points and it’s impressive - zero points and well there will be a meltdown from me

cc84cov

I don’t think so unless it’s another case of go ahead but lose the lead

There will be a lot of hysteria if we win

I think it’s a case of looking at the two games together - 4 points and we’ve hung on to the pack - 6 points and it’s impressive - zero points and well there will be a meltdown from me
Full meltdown from me if we lose both also

Sky Blue Harry H

2 points or more from the 2 games and no meltdown from me. Will be a tad disappointed if we can't win at Tranmere, though. Think today will depend on how we 'manage' the lump. Think we'll need to score at least 2 to win today's game. Come on City!

Nick

Administrator
Looking forward to it and a bit nervous.

Has akinfenwa been playing much? Mcfadz will do him

Grendel

CovUpNorth

I really don't get this, but i accepted that. Then you posted this,
we lose to a higher placed team Wycombe, we lose 30 points (ok that is fine) , if we beat a higher placed Wycombe team we get 14 points, err no we don't.
we get ONLY +14 points (only 14 for a win when we lose 30 for a loss, but they are ahead of us???),
but if we draw we lose -8 points.???
If we lose -8 points for a draw then that must mean we were favourites to win thus the negative points for the draw,
but i've now confused myself.
Are you pissed?

Grendel

The guys 37 and not prolific at this level yet you’d think he was Ronaldo the way he’s talked about on here

duffer

Have we sold out our ticket allocation, does anyone know?

I can't imagine we get too many given to us at Wycombe...

Sky Blue Harry H

The guys 37 and not prolific at this level yet you’d think he was Ronaldo the way he’s talked about on here

I think it's the doubt he sows in some defender's/defences heads as how best to deal with him. If I was manager. i'd be playing our back line as far up the pitch as is possible - he's never going to be able to outrun anyone. Defend deep and you are asking for trouble with him on the pitch. Their main danger is their left back? Jacobson, who has a cracking left foot.

SlowerThanPlatt

A real mismatch in styles today - the team with the most possession in the league against the team with the least. Robins complained about Shrewsbury’s rough approach so it will be interesting to see whether we’re more prepared for what we know Wycombe will offer.

I think we’ll get a draw which will be a good result as long as we can follow it up with a win at Tranmere

itsabuzzard

Just bought a pass for iFollow for this game. First time on it, so I'm wondering if those in the know could fill me in. Is it straighforward getting access to the game? Cue usskyblue reaching for his gifs...

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

CanadianCCFC

Just bought a pass for iFollow for this game. First time on it, so I'm wondering if those in the know could fill me in. Is it straighforward getting access to the game? Cue usskyblue reaching for his gifs...

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
Yeah, let me know if you’re having trouble but it’s not too hard (usually, unless they screw up on their end)

shmmeee

Yeah, let me know if you’re having trouble but it’s not too hard (usually, unless they screw up on their end)

Was hoping I could access it today without a VPN so I could cast it, it’s telling me to buy a match pass even though I’ve got a subscription. Sat watching it on my phone again I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread