Who

• Wycombe

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • Sunderland

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeaSeeEffCee

Think it’ll be a pretty comfortable win for Sunderland.

Not looking for the extreme amounts of cringe in the build up to our games vs them next season.

slowpoke

Wasn’t impressed with Sunderland in either of their games v Sheffield United and nerves will be a big factor today. Gareth Ainsworth seems to be able to conjure up results I’m backing him to do so again, Wycombe to win by the odd goal.

clint van damme

Wasn’t impressed with Sunderland in either of their games v Sheffield United and nerves will be a big factor today. Gareth Ainsworth seems to be able to conjure up results I’m backing him to do so again, Wycombe to win by the odd goal.

I agree about not being impressed by Sunderland, though think Ross looks like he's got something about him at this level and that could be a the difference.

I don't think they're anywhere near the level we were when we came up and if they do do it they'll need a big rebuild in the summer to survive inches championship in my opinion.

Sky Blue Harry H

Don't remember them playing Sheffield United, if I'm honest. Sheffield Wednesday were crap, though.

Grendel

What’s happened to Burge

Evo1883

Wycombe beat a better team than Sunderland in mk dons , so I wouldn't dismiss them today

Grendel

I think he ended up being quite unwell from covid….and he now seems to be 3rd choice.

oh yes heart issues good Jon Roy Keane isn’t his manager

Sky Blue Harry H

Think the big pitch will suit Sunderland more than Wyombe. Wycombe will be dangerous from set pieces, though - that Tafazolli has just returned from injury and is very good in the air.

CJ_covblaze

Hopefully Wycombe win. They will replace Derby which is what should’ve happened 12 months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread