Match Thread Wycombe Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
We look so much better keeping it on the floor which makes the aimless hoofs harder to understand.

It never comes to anything on the deck either, pass it around and then hoof it. Strikers are chasing lost causes.

oucho

He squeaks when he wants, he squeaks when he waaaannnttss.......

Esoterica

We look so much better keeping it on the floor which makes the aimless hoofs harder to understand.
Wycombe commit a lot of men forward when they attack. We're panicking and hoofing the 2nd balls away, just need to calm down a little. Good news is we're winning all the 2nd balls!

Brighton Sky Blue

Wycombe commit a lot of men forward when they attack. We're panicking and hoofing the 2nd balls away, just need to calm down a little. Good news is we're winning all the 2nd balls!

Tubby v Hyam is going to be a mismatch they'd always look to target.

Nick

Administrator
Fucking hell Nick, have a beer or something.

He hasnt beaten the first man? Im not going to give it CWR and celebrate us getting in their half.

Ill go mental as usual if we score though and say if we do something good.

lifeskyblue

I like the glass 3/4 empty comments by nick. Will be so much sweeter when we score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVWskyblue

He hasnt beaten the first man? Im not going to give it CWR and celebrate us getting in their half.

Ill go mental as usual if we score though and say when we do something good.

There edited for you Nick

Sent from my 5010X using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Good turn by JCH and outpaces their defender, good vision to pick out mcnulty who has a shot but deflected behind. Did well then from nothing!

hill83

Ill go mental as usual if we score though and say if we do something good.

Well yeah, but. Have a beer anyway.

Brighton Sky Blue

Been a few calls from people on here as to why we never tried to sign him. I'm so glad we haven't. He's a fucking useless footballer who turns all his teams into 1 dimensional borefests.

Certainly agree with that, their game plan isn't subtle.

Users who are viewing this thread