Would anyone like Robins back at Cov (3 Viewers)

Sky Blue Dal

I do agree with this, however, he doesn't seem to be able to spot a decent signing - there were plenty out there in our budget.

Really!! Who?

I can imagine the decent players out there probably wanting a sizable wage for league 1 which could be above our budget and a possibility that playing in a low turn out crowd at sixfields has become a hindrance and stopping us attracting good quality league 1 players when they can chose from plenty others teams out there.

Who's fault is that.. not SP

There are too many obsticles put in his way created by the owners.

Last edited:

aloisiwouldhavescored

Totally agree with your sentiments here.

With regards to Pressley, for God's sake get off his back, he is doing the best he can with what he's got, which is very little. If he goes who else do you think would want to come here.

PUSB

Hobo

Too early with Reda, injury prone and not very good at defending!

So why isn't it too early for the others to be judged either way? Someone on another thread slagged off Jack Finch, a young kid making his professional debut. For Christ sake give a lad a chance to start his career, adjust and find his feet.

Perhaps some of the experts on here could really help the club by volunteering your services and do some proper scouting. Either grass routes or league level.

Most won't have the ability, but one or two possibly could?

Hobo

Not sure Robbins would come back given current state of club, SP is not going anywhere anyway

I think Robbins left because of the current state of the club. For him we were a short term stepping stone. Don't think he did us any harm though.

Users who are viewing this thread