Wolves tickets (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

Sold out really quickly and Wolves won't send out anymore.
A big stadium like that as well we used to get behind the goal years back and filled it.
Obviously they don't cater for away fans these days !

oscillatewildly

Phoned their t.o. the other day to inquire about away tkts. Very nice bloke and seemingly sympathetic to our cause informed me they had only sent tkts to C.C.F.C. No direct dealings with supporters trying to purchase from them. Asked whether there would be a 'pay gate' on day and he told me only if there were unsold spaces from the original allocation. So, on the information we have regarding just 2500 that's a no then.

elephanttears

Considering we used to give them the whole end at the Ricoh 2500 is a pisstake, there will prob be 7000 spare seats at this game. My only thinking is they don't want to give us too many as the support will help the players. Looks like I'm going in the wolves end then.

jon92

oh they are sold out surprised they went that quick better try in there end

Last edited:

chiefdave

is there actually a reason for there only being 2,500? Seems odd not to give us more if they can't sell out.

shropshirecov

Well the steve bull lower down the side holds 3k so I take it the usual few hundred seats will be netted off at the front or either end.
When they play smaller clubs they give them 1500 in another end. They used to give both bits ie 4500 for bigger games like Albion and Birmingham. Obviously police or safety advisory group decided against it.
So they give just 2.5k that sell out over 2 weeks before the game, yet plenty available on general sale in the home end and probably pay on the day! Genius

jabharty

They're clearly not very smart if this is for safety reasons... Quite a few Coventry fans will end up in the home end, no doubt. More problems from that than 1000 more away tickets sold.

CJ_covblaze

On police SAFETY advice no doubt. Oh btw thanks for putting us wide open below the home fans. Had that in Kiev the other week. Got pelted with coins and spat on throughout.

Sterling Archer

If anybody has two spare, please PM me as was looking to take my nephew to his first away game that weekend.

My fault for not purchasing them ASAP but didn't expect our fans to snap them up so quickly. This Northampton business has made our away following look very decent in this division.

RoboCCFC90

I don't get this for Port Vale we get 4000, Wolves 2500? Idiocy.

It shouldn't bother me as I already have tickets but I have friends who will miss out.

CJ_covblaze

I don't get this for Port Vale we get 4000, Wolves 2500? Idiocy.

It shouldn't bother me as I already have tickets but I have friends who will miss out.

Feel the same buddy. However we don't know where it stands with their season ticket holders. If they're dotted all over the place how can they move them?

RoboCCFC90

Feel the same buddy. However we don't know where it stands with their season ticket holders. If they're dotted all over the place how can they move them?

Agreed.

However I cannot find any away attedance figures for Wolves this season. A friend tells me they're selling their home tickets at half price for the Cov game, so if that's true will they have a bigger home following on top of limiting the away following? I think Wolves could be interesting..

edgy

Apprently our allocation of 2400, is the full lower tier of the Steve Bull stand. I could swear that holds a fair bit more than that. They have recently (PL year) had a corner of the stadium adjusted to hold more away fans, but after some problems when Man Utd visited the police have instructed the club not to sell away tickets for two seperate stands.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Brave man! I couldnt do it particualarly if we scored!

"Brave" is very flattering....

However "Stupid" is far closer to the truth.....

I'll be adopting a dumb expression, even dumber accent & stopping at the Charity shop to get dressed for the occasion......so I will hopefully fit right in.....assuming I can gain 3-4 stone in weight by K.O.

Hi as name suggests Wolves fan in peace here jsut thought I'd clear a few things up

you've got the whole Steve Bull Lower tier which actually holds approx 2750 (it was around 3000 as someone suggested but when building work was carried out we lost one end block as the new northbank was built closer to the pitch) but police limit it to around 2500 for away fans (not selling the back row etc).

Wolves currently offer two options for away fans this or whats known as the Quadrant which is 1600 (spread across both tiers) seats in the corner part of the new northbank (nearest the steve bull). This will remain shut and completely empty (ie there would be no season ticket holders etc to move), In my view you should be given this in addition.

Some people think the police dont want away fans in two stands but this was down to the old way Wolves did it were there would be in steve bull lower tier and a small section of the southbank. This meant that away fans came out in two different places. However the steve bull lower entrances/exits are towards the northbank (the upper towards the southbank) meaning they are right next to the Quadrant ones away fans in either section would still come out next to each other. Can't see Wolves doing it though I'm afraid no common sense at all!!!

ps good luck with you fight to get Coventry City playing in Coventry again its an absolute disgrace whats happened to your club and how the FA and Football League have stood by and let it happen.

adamdav68

Hi as name suggests Wolves fan in peace here jsut thought I'd clear a few things up

you've got the whole Steve Bull Lower tier which actually holds approx 2750 (it was around 3000 as someone suggested but when building work was carried out we lost one end block as the new northbank was built closer to the pitch) but police limit it to around 2500 for away fans (not selling the back row etc).

Wolves currently offer two options for away fans this or whats known as the Quadrant which is 1600 (spread across both tiers) seats in the corner part of the new northbank (nearest the steve bull). This will remain shut and completely empty (ie there would be no season ticket holders etc to move), In my view you should be given this in addition.

Some people think the police dont want away fans in two stands but this was down to the old way Wolves did it were there would be in steve bull lower tier and a small section of the southbank. This meant that away fans came out in two different places. However the steve bull lower entrances/exits are towards the northbank (the upper towards the southbank) meaning they are right next to the Quadrant ones away fans in either section would still come out next to each other. Can't see Wolves doing it though I'm afraid no common sense at all!!!

ps good luck with you fight to get Coventry City playing in Coventry again its an absolute disgrace whats happened to your club and how the FA and Football League have stood by and let it happen.

adamdav68

Thanks for that information wolves fan as just spoke to my mate who is a wolves fan, so got my ticket with him in main stand, hope there is no trouble PUSB

CJ_covblaze

Thanks for that and fair play to you. Brings up the question of, why doesn't Morgan want to make more money?

Did anyone get a confirmation email at all when purchasing Wolves tickets off ccfc shop.co.uk? Know a few who's tickets have arrived, mine still yet to come.

bringbackrattles

I got a phone call this afternoon saying Wolves are sending more tickets.
They got flooded by calls from our fans saying why not more ?
So contact our ticket office for info etc.

Users who are viewing this thread