Wolves tickets (2 Viewers)

I thought this game was sold out? Still appears to be tickets available in JL10 on ccfc site.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Got 4 tickets for Wolves today, tickets which had been returned from our fans. Apparently we are getting more sent through on Thursday

bringbackrattles

I know I have to pick mine up this week,must be one that has been returned.
Thought Id missed out.Just turned radio on for the match,got a good feeling !

I have just come off phone with the ticket office and an Extra 700 was being given

If more went on sale in JL10 I'd imagine that was a small amount and theyve decided to be less strict with the segregation (ie JL10 is the end block they may have been netting off but not now)

If your getting an extra 700 (and thats a big IF as Wolves have never shown such common sense in the past) I'd imagine its the upper tier of the quadrant (as said its 1600 across both tiers). They'll be £20 and not £22 too.

RoboCCFC90

I ordered mine last Tuesday and I'm still waiting for them to be delivered :( Reckon my post mans a cov fan and didn't manage to get any....

Same time I ordered mine and they were received Saturday, I'd check it out.

lifelongcityfan

I ordered mine last wednesday; rang the shop today- they said it they were sent out yesterday. i got the impressio they were struggling despatching the wolves tkts.
i also ordered the walsall tkts at the sametime- they advised they would be depatched seperately

I got my Wolves tickets through after a couple of days but my Walsall tickets I ordered on 30th September still haven't arrived. Going to email the club tomorrow to see what's going on.

lifelongcityfan

they are concentrating on getting the wolves tkts out first.. then walsall... even if u bought them together ( this is what the shop told me today)

Got mine, in the corner. £2 cheaper as well as some tight fucker on FB has just pointed out.

Yeah they'll be cheaper as its only £20 behind goals, £22 on th side (same for home fans). These 850 will be in the upper tier of the Quadrant. In theory now they've taken this giant leap of common sense and offered those if you sell the 850 theres no reason why the lower Quadrant (approx 750) could also be offered, as I said it'll remain shut anyway. Reckon thats possible?

fernandopartridge

Yeah they'll be cheaper as its only £20 behind goals, £22 on th side (same for home fans). These 850 will be in the upper tier of the Quadrant. In theory now they've taken this giant leap of common sense and offered those if you sell the 850 theres no reason why the lower Quadrant (approx 750) could also be offered, as I said it'll remain shut anyway. Reckon thats possible?

On my receipt it says Stan Cullis Lower mate.

RoboCCFC90

Might have to give the club a call. I have the confirmation email so am covered with that (although I know it won't get me and 4 others in through the turnstiles :D )

Yeah I know the club have been stacked with regards to the personel speak to Shawnie Dalton if you can, Shawnie is usually spot on.

theferret

As stated above, it is the lower tier we have been given (NL5 & NL6)

RoboCCFC90

oh right would have thought they'd have done it the other way round personally, from the tv view it'll look like you've got half the ground!

Without blowing the trumpet to much WFIP I think we could easily take 5000 to Molineux, I understand all the H&S stuff, but this will be one of your biggest home games this season.

Without blowing the trumpet to much WFIP I think we could easily take 5000 to Molineux, I understand all the H&S stuff, but this will be one of your biggest home games this season.

Fair enough hope you sell these 850 quickly then to see if they give you the upper tier (I'd make that an additional 750-800). I'm not one of these people who wants to see away fans given shit allocations I know what its like to be on the other end of the stick.

RoboCCFC90

Fair enough hope you sell these 850 quickly then to see if they give you the upper tier (I'd make that an additional 750-800). I'm not one of these people who wants to see away fans given shit allocations I know what its like to be on the other end of the stick.

The sentiment is shared, however almost a week until the game the extra 850 allocation will need to be snapped up pretty quickly if we are going to require anymore.

fernandopartridge

It's about time City took a decent following there anyway. Pretty much guarantee 5-6k Wolves every time at the Ricoh.

RoboCCFC90

Unless my PC is being dodgy again I can only count 137 tickets of the extra allocation left, anyone who wants one better get there fast..

Users who are viewing this thread