Wolves tickets (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

Maybe we will get the upper tier allocation then! That'll be decent!

Agreed I don't think it's an exaggeration that the SBA could be 5000+ in numbers, although we can only take what Wolves give us and I believe they're doing their own promotions for the game against us.

Agreed I don't think it's an exaggeration that the SBA could be 5000+ in numbers, although we can only take what Wolves give us and I believe they're doing their own promotions for the game against us.

our promotion is buy a ticket for the game against you and get one for our tuesday night game agains Oldham half price, honestly can't see that making much difference to the crowd.

Realistically though if they do give you the upper tier as well that will definitely be you lot theres no other way they could give you more, would be around 4100 in total.

RoboCCFC90

our promotion is buy a ticket for the game against you and get one for our tuesday night game agains Oldham half price, honestly can't see that making much difference to the crowd.

Realistically though if they do give you the upper tier as well that will definitely be you lot theres no other way they could give you more, would be around 4100 in total.

I see. Sorry I was misinformed then. May not make a huge difference then in that respect.

bigfatronssba

Just seen this on another site.

Our average away support nearly 100% of home. This Wolves game should tip it over.

Wonder if that has happened much before?

2q3nlsy.jpg

sba gaz

1 ticket purchased. Very happy especially as I only live a short distance away and didnt fancy sitting with the locals

bringbackrattles

Just got a ticket from the ticket office and they said they got 800 tickets sent by Wolves due to us complaining about the measly previous allocation.they said they should sell them no problem as it's a local derby.
And the new ticket office is going to be next to Maplins on the Gallagher retail park.
Should be open in a few weeks time.The Telegraph said it was inside Maplins,but that was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread