Wolves Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I think with the big following today we can scrape a 1-0 :)

Godiva

If we get anything from this match, we are much better than I think we are.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I worry about our defence against Griffiths! He's on fire

He's hardly on fire, he has 7 goals in the league which includes a couple of penalties. Decent but he is hardly a Leon Clarke or a Callum Wilson who have 18 between them :D

japandy

Can't go today and feel so sad because I feel this is TRULY the biggest game we have had for years. Hate Wolves for a number of reasons and hate the fact so many exist in Leam, Warwick and Stratford. They sound like constipated squirrels and their food is either inedible or over cooked. I pray we sheet on them good and hard and win 5-0.

japandy

Can't go today and feel so sad because I feel this is TRULY the biggest game we have had for years. Hate Wolves for a number of reasons and hate the fact so many exist in Leam, Warwick and Stratford. They sound like constipated squirrels and their food is either inedible or over cooked. I pray we sheet on them good and hard and win 5-0.

Bannister

Currently stood in Wolves changing room, observations : Kenny Jacket is a shortarse, their kit man 'Mort' is a fat fecker! just dropped a nail into Sakos boot

mds

If the defence collapses we may get hammered, if it stays strong and the frontline maintain their form we may scrap a win by the odd goal 2-1

Covstar

Unchanged team. Doyle and Sakho will have a good day today against our defence but I'm hoping our strike force are just that 1 step sharper against theirs and grab a high scoring narrow victory! 4-3 to City.

CovisGod

I for one am optimistic ! The way we've played thus far we could turn up as the best team in the league or the worst. I'm slightly drunk and am well looking forward to the game (even if I'm 200 miles away and am listening to the commentary in the pub in Norfolk) Come On City !

PUSB !

shmmeee

Hope we just need to ride out these opening minutes and then start playing our game. Just don't concede!

bigfatronssba

Anything to report?

Astute

Quite even so far. No shots on target for both teams.

Covstar

That half went by quickly. Bit of a midfield battle I presume then. Hope we keep it tight at the back in 2nd half and maybe grab a late winner!

shmmeee

Lost the radio for the second half, how we doing?

BBC stats don't look too healthy, 0 shots on target. I'd take a draw right now.

Last edited:

Marty

Wolves 1-0, More shite defending from a set piece.

Marty

All kicking off in the stands now apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread