Wolves Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Marty

Free kick in good position.

coop

in general theres always some pissed up twat that kicks off with owns fans but it was a joke reference the falling out at sixfields

coop

always thought they would be to strong a test for us its only been two seasons since they were in the prem

shmmeee

Philips is really making a case for more involvement, even without that goal.

Good to see a strong contingent of players who want to impress and get into the first team. Say what you want about playing kids, but you get commitment. They want to grab that chance with both hands.

ajsccfc

Good to see a strong contingent of players who want to impress and get into the first team. Say what you want about playing kids, but you get commitment. They want to grab that chance with both hands.

Yeah, it's got to be the big plus point for our current malaise. I'm still astounded by Callum Wilson.

ajsccfc

That's a really good result. Arguably the biggest scalp in the division, and taking a point after going behind.

mds

1-1 FT
Biggest test to date, could of won it in the end, held our own and put one in past the best defence in the league!
Play up Sky Blues

shmmeee

Yeah, it's got to be the big plus point for our current malaise. I'm still astounded by Callum Wilson.

It's easy to spot Wilson because of the goals, but I think even the likes of Clarke and Thomas have really stepped up this season, added consistency.

I'd like to see the likes of Lobjoit Garner and Rankin too, not to mention Barton.

fake edit: get in! fantastic result!

Covstar

Well done City, thats a great result away from home at Mollineux in front of 22 odd thousand supporters. 2 wins and a point today in 3 games, lets keep this good run going! PUSB.

Users who are viewing this thread