Match Thread Wolves Freindly (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Looks that way David.
It takes a special type of twat for a fan of this club to actually want certain targeted players and the manager to fail.
Always disappointing but I don't think anyone is surprised at this point - it's a repeat pattern of moronic negative nonsense (4 taxis in 4 years for our most successful manager ever etc.)

You and O Drivel - the Z Team

Londonccfcfan

There isn't a team in the Championship who would let Bright waltz through them like Sunderland did.

There isn't a team in the Championship who wouldn't take advantage of his lack of discipline out of possesion.

Now maybe he can remedy those aspects of his game, but turning up late yesterday would suggests otherwise.
Surprised at you Clint for being so judgemental on this occasion.

Grendel

Is it a Grendel necessity to earmark a player for you to dislike and play pantomime villain wholeheartedly until said player departs?

Why would anyone have any respect for him. A soldier of fortune with no back history to back it up. He has to earn respect and starts from zero base

SlowerThanPlatt

Wait and see for the squad tonight, if he isn’t in that after playing 30 mins of pre season I think we can suspect something may not be right

clint van damme

Surprised at you Clint for being so judgemental on this occasion.

He's got previous, had bad attitude when he was here last time by all accounts and has had contracts cancelled by 3 clubs.

The alarm bells are ringing and a handful of good games in L1 aren't going to alter that.

DannyThomas_1981

Skyblue_CP said:
Is it a Grendel necessity to earmark a player for you to dislike and play pantomime villain wholeheartedly until said player departs?

Yes. Most fans wish for our players to succeed. That twat doesn't.

He seems to take a dislike to targeted players every season and then runs a campaign against them with the obvious hope that they fail. It could not be more blatant.

It's evident at this time that he wants Bright to fail and that nothing also would make him happier than Robins failing.

It's completely fcuked up as a fan of this club - he should take a serious look as to his motivations (as someone who claims to support us).

PVA

Wait and see for the squad tonight, if he isn’t in that after playing 30 mins of pre season I think we can suspect something may not be right

Not necessarily. If he missed Sunday for personal reasons then those personal reasons may still be a valid reason for missing tonight.

It's all pure speculation at the moment.

better days

Yes but most fans wish for our players to succeed.

You seem to take a dislike to targeted players every season and then run a campaign against them with the obvious hope that they fail. It could not be more blatant.

It's evident at this time that you want Bright to fail and that nothing also would make you happier than Robins failing.

It's completely fcuked up as a fan of this club - you need to take a serious look at yourself.
DT it's not about wanting players to fail
Maybe the lad has a problem he needs help with

SlowerThanPlatt

Not necessarily. If he missed Sunday for personal reasons then those personal reasons may still be a valid reason for missing tonight.

It's all pure speculation at the moment.

He was eventually able to make the game, do his personal issues only exist when he’s supposed to be at a game?

clint van damme

What bad attitide did he show here last time?

It was widely rumoured he was unpopular. Now yes, that's just rumours, but given the way his careers gone, and where I've heard those rumours from, I tend to think they're true.

I was hoping he'd grown up but turning up late Sunday is a real concern. He may have ag urine excuse but given his history I'm sceptical.

clint van damme

If he does haters will say he a development player again

Of hw doesnt ppl will say he not in plans at all

Lol

It's not about hate. It's a genuine concern that he will adversely affect the morale of a squad of players who despite their limitations I have the upmost respect for. I wouldn't like someone to damage their camaraderie.

covcity4life

It was widely rumoured he was unpopular. Now yes, that's just rumours, but given the way his careers gone, and where I've heard those rumours from, I tend to think they're true.

I was hoping he'd grown up but turning up late Sunday is a real concern. He may have ag urine excuse but given his history I'm sceptical.
I hadnt heard he was unpopular

Heard he kept bad company beforehand but behaved whilst at cov during the loan

Missing a game is not good tho. I hope he doesnt let us down even though some of decided to hate him no matter what i think

Bugsy

Definitely Genuine piss taker his excuse.... PUSB

DannyThomas_1981

DT it's not about wanting players to fail
Maybe the lad has a problem he needs help with

As I said better days; most fans would agree with you - you and I want our players to succeed and if that means players need help then all for it.

But there are a few on here who just want to write players off given an agenda; some have suggested for example booting Bright out of the club without knowing any facts.

Reactions: vow

DannyThomas_1981

It's not about hate. It's a genuine concern that he will adversely affect the morale of a squad of players who despite their limitations I have the upmost respect for. I wouldn't like someone to damage their camaraderie.
CVD; he was popular with our players last time around from what I know.

covcity4life

I dunno what would be worse

Bright does let us down and turns out to be a prick

Or he's not a prick and some posters are doing a daily mail Raheem sterling job on him(by which i mean consistently targeting a players every move NOT the racist agenda bit)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread