Match Thread Wolves Freindly (3 Viewers)

vow

Predictions, formations etc.

Unsure of whether to go tbh as I've never been really interested in freindlies but might make an exception!

1-1

COV

Utterly impossible to predict

I'm going to go 0-2 due to the fact that they don't seem to have suffered as much covid disruption. A thoroughly uninteresting game that tells us precisely nothing but gets some 'minutes on the clock' for some of our players.

Bugsy

I'm a defensive midfielder with no pace can I play 😆

On the game itself reckon we will keep it tight at the back and draw 0-0, with the regulars back...PUSB

usskyblue

CztzXEh.gif

Bugsy

JAM See

Will the new bar (where the shop used to be) be open?

Tommo1993

Originally thought it was on Saturday, I still wasn’t that bothered about going. Finding out this morning that it’s on Sunday put me off even more. My old man has talked me into going though, think it’s because he’s missing the Forest game that he wants to go.

Reactions: vow

Grendel

I think I’ve been to one pre season friendly ever and that’s only as it was a big blow out meal and free booze with expenses paid taxi home

theferret

I think I’ve been to one pre season friendly ever and that’s only as it was a big blow out meal and free booze with expenses paid taxi home

They do make for pretty grim spectacles.

I remember playing Norwich at the Ricoh in front of about 2000. Vowed never to go to one again after that, but still go to the odd away friendly and will take a look Sunday I guess.

steve101

I remember watching a friendly at Hereford with Chris Kirkland in goal and one in Oxford, where David Smith scored the only goal.

Users who are viewing this thread