Match Thread Wolves Freindly (1 Viewer)

stay_up_skyblues

Bright calls in sick??

giphy.gif

luwalla

Cranie did well today, against arguably one of the best in that position in the premier league . I’d agree with the post that said they only recall him getting done once. I’d deffo take him for a season on that display

COV

People are missing the obvious Claus. What about Jorgensen. To say I’m disappointed would be an understatement.

I liked Claus- scored a hell of a goal at Watford away once which led to a big cut on my ankle jumping up to celebrate it

stay_up_skyblues

Cranie did well today, against arguably one of the best in that position in the premier league . I’d agree with the post that said they only recall him getting done once. I’d deffo take him for a season on that display

Left for dead in a foot race first half (who wouldn’t be). Hats off for the attempted rugby tackle the next time, seems he forgot Traore is also a brick shit house in addition to fast as fuck.

Bugsy

larry_david

Sheaf played well. Very well. I quite like our team at the moment. Must say Allen tries and tries but just isn't championship standard

Winny the Bish

“Ian Maatsen has just come in and had just a couple of training sessions and the first half today after being out for a little while, but he was promising, showed some really good promise. He can play several different positions for us as well so that’s good."

Hmmm, Robins thinking of using Maatsen as CDM cover? Played there for his country.

Bugsy

I’m not surprised Bright didn’t play ex-Wolves and all that not reading too much into it.

Would have thought that would give more incentive to play against them...PUSB

Ann Proctor-Brown

Talks the same after every game.Got quality players ,poor goals to give away,players not fit.He is hopeful they will be ready for next Sunday.Lets hope your right Mark.

Bugsy

Talks the same after every game.Got quality players ,poor goals to give away,players not fit.He is hopeful they will be ready for next Sunday.Lets hope your right Mark.

To be fair Ann, Mark hasn't done alot wrong with us to be honest, so will take his word..PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread