Match Thread Wolves Freindly (3 Viewers)

SBbucks

I've watched the Navas goal a number of times and still can't tell if it took a deflection. On the Wolves official match report it doesn't mention one either. This is where you need the camera angle from behind the goal.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
From block 16 you could see a massive deflection, no chance for the keeper

Sky Blue Harry H

TBH talented or not if he’s pissing about already rip his contract up and see if we can still get another in. Do footballer contracts have cooling off periods like when you get a new phone?

If he is, then yes I agree with you. Shame, but it needs nipping in the bud early on, otherwise causes a distraction and won't go down with the rest of the squad if they see someone taking the p*ss. Speculation at the moment, though!

skybluegod

TBH talented or not if he’s pissing about already rip his contract up and see if we can still get another in. Do footballer contracts have cooling off periods like when you get a new phone?

To be fair, just from a HR perspective you would think there are potential breaches of contract/ could be done on capability. Need the full details of what has happened before jumping all over this though.

SlowerThanPlatt

If he is, then yes I agree with you. Shame, but it needs nipping in the bud early on, otherwise causes a distraction and won't go down with the rest of the squad if they see someone taking the p*ss. Speculation at the moment, though!

It would have to be a rather sudden issue for the club to think he was going to be on the bench?

Grendel

It’s against Robins ethos to sign trailer trash like him it makes no sense

Grendel

Yeah, let’s at least wait for some more info to come out the club, none of us know the score.

Someone who tends to be in the know has challenged this version of events

Legia Sky Blue

Seems like a lot of the 'I told you so' brigade are getting their 'I told you so's' in early doors, but hopefully it's just a case of premature speculation 🙄

better days

Up Earlsdon got to be honest we have been on the lash all day. I've drank 10 pints and I've feel okay.
[/QUOTE]
Good lad :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

MalcSB

I've watched the Navas goal a number of times and still can't tell if it took a deflection. On the Wolves official match report it doesn't mention one either. This is where you need the camera angle from behind the goal.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I thought I heard it clip someone after the initial sound of boot to ball. Mind you, my ears may be no more reliable than my eyes!

Last edited:

cc84cov

Bright Bright where the fuck is Bright
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread