William Storey (1 Viewer)

Hertsccfc

I agree with a lot of this.

FWIW I had three jabs. The pressure at the time was such that one felt that it was necessary just to crack on with life / travel. I figured that since I’ve been getting the yearly flu jab for years (when you have young kids that fetch every cough and sniffle back from school and you do martial arts / gym, it’s a pain having time out for two weeks four times a winter and then having to catch back on fitness) that it was à worthwhile risk. When my lad reached 12 this year his mum (Dr) was encouraging him to get vaxxed. I put my foot down - no - different story. No jab for him or his sister, and I’m glad I won the argument.

WRT Musk, I had an open mind until we started to see the (and there’s no other word) corruption evidence of historic Twitter. No Social media platform should have the power to control the news or deplatform a sitting President. Biden laptop? Dodgy. Suppress alternative vaccine views? Dodgy. Silence conservative voices and amplify the left? Dodgy. What has convinced me to support Musk more is the fact that the MSM are now using unflattering pictures of him and celebrate that’s he is no longer the world’s richest man, threatening to ban Twitter unless they comply to EU views, all that type of thing. They don’t like that someone is standing up to them. They’ll take him down IMO.

Neither Trump or Biden are fit to be leaders of the free world IMO but the US election results look pretty dodgy to me. Biden getting millions of postal votes and then getting tens of millions more than Obama? Nah. Dodgy. The way MSM acted at the time? Nah.
Where to start with this nonsense? At least the Hudlin stuff was sort of funny.

mmttww

Wow you are seriously comparing the doxxing of Musk, so the far left can attack him and his children, to Dorsey who is proven to lie under oath to a congressional committee, who admitted to blocking the New York Post and everybody who tried to quote it re H Biden laptop story now proven to be true.
The Spencer Morgan story who supported the vaccines is his own tweet on Oct 13th- had heart problems.Fact.
The A Neil story of cover up was on Lewis Blackpool a journalist who Neil blocked was on his twitter on Nov 3rd,and if you read all the 100's of comments will tend to show you and others here are in a minority viewpoint. Guess what A. Neil has subsequently suffered heart problems
I would rather listen to the views of Dr Malone a co-inventor of the MRNA technology,or Dr McCullough a world leading cardiologist, both among hundreds of doctors who were silenced by the global techs in Silicon Valley.
Or maybe listen to Dr John Campbell a fully vaccinated doctor who publishes daily Youtube videos who has gone through all the data that Pfizer tried to hide but were forced to release to explain in layman's terms the corruption they tried to hide.
Or maybe try googling Pharma Max a Spanish pharma company where over 2000 people have been arrested for buying EU vax passes to avoid taking the poison. You know I think I will trust the judgement of the President of a Pharma company, than people who listened to St Gary of Lineker or Greta Thunberg.
Or Martin Conway an Irish Senator who proudly showed the world him being vaccinated trouble was they had left the cap on the needle and it was even going through his shirt.
Like millions of the pure blood people we never have had a problem with people choosing this so called vaccine, indeed go ahead take as many booster shots as you want, but you wont find many if any of the covvid sceptics regretting their decision to exercise bodily automony as is their right under the UN Nuremburg Code.

Does this bodily autonomy extend beyond a single vaccine or medical intervention, or just one that was created after Facebook and Twitter became the medium that you use for information?

itsabuzzard

its legitimate to discuss the guys crackpot ideas
Well said. Dismissing things out of hand is ludicrous. Maintaining a healthy scepticism is essential, and you have to know what you're dealing with.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I agree with a lot of this.

FWIW I had three jabs. The pressure at the time was such that one felt that it was necessary just to crack on with life / travel. I figured that since I’ve been getting the yearly flu jab for years (when you have young kids that fetch every cough and sniffle back from school and you do martial arts / gym, it’s a pain having time out for two weeks four times a winter and then having to catch back on fitness) that it was à worthwhile risk. When my lad reached 12 this year his mum (Dr) was encouraging him to get vaxxed. I put my foot down - no - different story. No jab for him or his sister, and I’m glad I won the argument.

WRT Musk, I had an open mind until we started to see the (and there’s no other word) corruption evidence of historic Twitter. No Social media platform should have the power to control the news or deplatform a sitting President. Biden laptop? Dodgy. Suppress alternative vaccine views? Dodgy. Silence conservative voices and amplify the left? Dodgy. What has convinced me to support Musk more is the fact that the MSM are now using unflattering pictures of him and celebrate that’s he is no longer the world’s richest man, threatening to ban Twitter unless they comply to EU views, all that type of thing. They don’t like that someone is standing up to them. They’ll take him down IMO.

Neither Trump or Biden are fit to be leaders of the free world IMO but the US election results look pretty dodgy to me. Biden getting millions of postal votes and then getting tens of millions more than Obama? Nah. Dodgy. The way MSM acted at the time? Nah.
So you overruled the actual medical professional in your family on matters concerning healthcare?

I assume his mum had the vaccine. How is she?

NorthernWisdom

Well said. Dismissing things out of hand is ludicrous. Maintaining a healthy scepticism is essential, and you have to know what you're dealing with.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
The misinformed bollocks however, from people who wouldn't know critical thinking if it stood up and slapped them in the face is not, however.

In fact,it can cause issues elsewhere... and as this is in theory a 'football' thread, then it's beinging people unawares to what they're expecting to see.

The Philosopher

So you overruled the actual medical professional in your family on matters concerning healthcare?

I assume his mum had the vaccine. How is she?
She’s fine - still caught COVID though even though vaccinated, as did I. She is now of the opinion that it was the right move to wait and see.

Kids can have normal vaccines eg MMR etc - no issue. There’s enough evidence to shown more good than harm.

Covid vaccine which has been quickly rolled out and has been accused of having serious side effects? That can wait until it’s fully developed and proven to be safer than actually getting COVID for kids; not even sure it stops the spread.

If that makes me a crackpot then whatever. Jog on.

End of storey. (See what I did there?)

shmmeee

She’s fine - still caught COVID though even though vaccinated, as did I. She is now of the opinion that it was the right move to wait and see.

Kids can have normal vaccines eg MMR etc - no issue. There’s enough evidence to shown more good than harm.

Covid vaccine which has been quickly rolled out and has been accused of having serious side effects? That can wait until it’s fully developed and proven to be safer than actually getting COVID for kids; not even sure it stops the spread.

Why do you think the Covid vaccines aren’t fully developed? We’ve got tons of data over billions of doses, what are you waiting for?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The vaccine side effects are a bit difficult to prove and I can understand why a lot of people who come out with stuff to do with it are shot down and labelled as lunatics. There isn't enough evidence on it yet. Maybe in years to come that will change, we will have to see.

The facts, which can't be disputed, are that the vaccine itself was never tested to stop transmission and largely doesn't do that. Something that was completely lied about. It does however, reduce serious symptoms in the risk demographic (over 50s, high BMI, and people with underlying health conditions). It was a life saver here, which is why the anti-vaxx argument here doesn't work. That said, a lot of people don't want to hear that the under 50s are almost completely unaffected in the grand scheme of things by covid infection. The numbers and statistics confirm this, and it is fair point of view to feel unhappy with the idea of giving the vaccine to children based on that alone.

Anyway, this isn't the thread for it, and this place got pretty toxic when some of these things were attempted to be debated previously. I think we should just leave it here.

shmmeee

The vaccine side effects are a bit difficult to prove and I can understand why a lot of people who come out with stuff to do with it are shot down and labelled as lunatics. There isn't enough evidence on it yet. Maybe in years to come that will change, we will have to see.

The facts, which can't be disputed, are that the vaccine itself was never tested to stop transmission and largely doesn't do that. Something that was completely lied about. It does however, reduce serious symptoms in the risk demographic (over 50s, high BMI, and people with underlying health conditions). It was a life saver here, which is why the anti-vaxx argument here doesn't work. That said, a lot of people don't want to hear that the under 50s are almost completely unaffected in the grand scheme of things by covid infection. The numbers and statistics confirm this, and it is fair point of view to feel unhappy with the idea of giving the vaccine to children based on that alone.

Anyway, this isn't the thread for it, and this place got pretty toxic when some of these things were attempted to be debated previously. I think we should just leave it here.

We’ve given almost 13 BILLION shots. What on Earth are you waiting for?

skybluetony176

I keep making this point but there only is and only ever will be one purpose of a vaccine. To prepare your immune system for when it comes into contact with whatever you’re being vaccinated for. No two vaccines work to the same degree whether that’s flu, polio, covid or whatever. Vaccines like polio, measles, mumps etc offer fantastic immunity not just to the person who’s been vaccinated but to the community through herd immunity. Vaccines like flu less so. What the covid vaccine has clearly done is reduce serious illness and hospital admissions. On that basis it’s been a massive success.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

We’ve given almost 13 BILLION shots. What on Earth are you waiting for?

Calm down. 'I' am not waiting for anything. I am just saying that you cannot categorically say that there will be no long-term effects. It's too soon and has nothing to do with how many jabs were given.

SBT

Who “completely lied” about the vaccine and transmission?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Who “completely lied” about the vaccine and transmission?

More or less every government on the planet, backed up by most news networks and health authorities who relayed that information.

The refusal to acknowledge that just gives ammunition to the crazies.

SBT

More or less every government on the planet, backed up by most news networks and health authorities who relayed that information.

The refusal to acknowledge that just gives ammunition to the crazies.
Well until the new variants changed the picture, the vaccines stopped many people getting infected, which has a pretty big impact on transmission. I think the science is pretty clear on the limitations the vaccines have in the post-omicron world. In any case - why would every government, media outlet and health authority lie to say otherwise? Seems like a pretty risky strategy on their part.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Well until the new variants changed the picture, the vaccines stopped many people getting infected, which has a pretty big impact on transmission. I think the science is pretty clear on the limitations the vaccines have in the post-omicron world. In any case - why would every government, media outlet and health authority lie to say otherwise? Seems like a pretty risky strategy on their part.

The narrative was that the vaccintation stopped the transmission, it's what they used as the primary driving force to encourage people to get it. It's also what they used to push the covid passports which were, from a moral perspective, disgusting.

Now there are the vaccine companies themselves, health experts, and the media saying that they don't.

It's a pretty easy time frame to follow if you have access to the Internet. Clips, press conferences, news bullitens. What you are saying is hugely incorrect from both a scientific and factual perspective, and making you look silly. As I said, it's also giving fuel to the lunatics.

SBT

The narrative was that the vaccintation stopped the transmission, it's what they used as the primary driving force to encourage people to get it. It's also what they used to push the covid passports which were, from a moral perspective, disgusting.

Now there are the vaccine companies themselves, health experts, and the media saying that they don't.

It's a pretty easy time frame to follow if you have access to the Internet. Clips, press conferences, news bullitens. What you are saying is hugely incorrect from both a scientific and factual perspective, and making you look silly. As I said, it's also giving fuel to the lunatics.
I thought the message from governments to get the vaccine was to protect health services and stop infections? The vaccine clearly did that, and once omicron changed the picture, I’ve not seen anyone promise that the vaccines would prevent all infections.

Accusing every government and media organisation of lying is a pretty serious claim and I’m still not sure what their motivation would be, considering the catastrophe that can result from deliberately giving bad health advice.

No need to get passive aggressive and personal about it btw, we’re just having a discussion.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I thought the message from governments to get the vaccine was to protect health services and stop infections? The vaccine clearly did that, and once omicron changed the picture, I’ve not seen anyone promise that the vaccines would prevent all infections.

Accusing every government and media organisation of lying is a pretty serious claim and I’m still not sure what their motivation would be, considering the catastrophe that can result from deliberately giving bad health advice.

No need to get passive aggressive and personal about it btw, we’re just having a discussion.

Go and watch the final mate.

shmmeee

Calm down. 'I' am not waiting for anything. I am just saying that you cannot categorically say that there will be no long-term effects. It's too soon and has nothing to do with how many jabs were given.

Yes you can. The components of the vaccine are out of your system in three months max. There’s no long term effects. And I’m calm, I’m just saying if we’ve not seen any significant side effects by now we never will. It’s time to admit you were wrong and move on.

Edit: also “long term effects” means effects that last a long time not effects that show after a long time. There’s no microchip waiting to be activated or whatever.

Last edited:

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Yes you can. The components of the vaccine are out of your system in three months max. There’s no long term effects. And I’m calm, I’m just saying if we’ve not seen any significant side effects by now we never will. It’s time to admit you were wrong and move on.

Wrong about what? Where have I actually said there will actually be any negative health side effects?

All I've said is that any potential health conditions in a long-term time frame are too early to determine. Just because the components may have left your body, doesn't mean that there aren't any negative effects that your body isn't going to develop over time as a result of it, or any initial impact. That's not following the science, and you're smarter than that. Come on.

The people that need to apologise are the ones that deliberately misled the public and tried to segregate society.

shmmeee

Wrong about what? Where have I actually said there will actually be any negative health side effects?

All I've said is that any potential health conditions in a long-term time frame are too early to determine. Just because the components may have left your body, doesn't mean that there aren't any negative effects that your body isn't going to develop over time as a result of it, or any initial impact. That's not following the science, and you're smarter than that. Come on.

The people that need to apologise are the ones that deliberately misled the public and tried to segregate society.

Wrong about “any potential health conditions in a long-term time frame are too early to determine”. You’re wrong about that. Any such effects would have shown by now or they never would.

Exactly what biological mechanism are you proposing here that the vaccine can impact long after it’s left the body? And when are you collecting your Nobel Prize? Seriously. You’re just going “ooohhhh you never know!” To avoid the fact that you look like a melon. But we do know how drugs work and how biology works and it’s not like that.

“Deliberately mislead the public and tried to segregate society” mate, your tinfoil is showing.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Wrong about “any potential health conditions in a long-term time frame are too early to determine”. You’re wrong about that. Any such effects would have shown by now or they never would.

Exactly what biological mechanism are you proposing here that the vaccine can impact long after it’s left the body? And when are you collecting your Nobel Prize? Seriously. You’re just going “ooohhhh you never know!” To avoid the fact that you look like a melon. But we do know how drugs work and how biology works and it’s not like that.

“Deliberately mislead the public and tried to segregate society” mate, your tinfoil is showing.

No, you didn't read what I was saying properly, because some people like you just get tunnel vision as soon as someone dares to open the debate box on how the virus containment and vaccination campaign was conducted.

You can also drop the shit about tinfoil hat. It is a really weak argument when you haven't got anything of any value to say, and it is predictable and lazy. I've said on here even today that there is a lot of value in the vaccine and that it works to combat symptoms of the virus in the most affected demographics very well.

Your science is also well off. Long term side effects might not necessarily show for years and years to come. I'm not saying there will be, but you can't say for sure, and by saying that you are only makes you look like a melon. The covid passports also did segregate society, and the public was misled by the government all the time.

Honestly mate, you really aren't this stupid.

shmmeee

No, you didn't read what I was saying properly, because some people like you just get tunnel vision as soon as someone dares to open the debate box on how the virus containment and vaccination campaign was conducted.

You can also drop the shit about tinfoil hat. It is a really weak argument when you haven't got anything of any value to say, and it is predictable and lazy. I've said on here even today that there is a lot of value in the vaccine and that it works to combat symptoms of the virus in the most affected demographics very well.

Your science is also well off. Long term side effects might not necessarily show for years and years to come. I'm not saying there will be, but you can't say for sure, and by saying that you are only makes you look like a melon. The covid passports also did segregate society, and the public was misled by the government all the time.

Honestly mate, you really aren't this stupid.

Please show me one drug that has caused new side effects years after its out of your system. Just one.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Please show me one drug that has caused new side effects years after its out of your system. Just one.

Does no one die from smoking related health issues years after they've stopped? Do people who take cocaine not die from cardiac related issues years after they've stopped using?

Mate, go and watch the final.

SBT

I really wish national governments were capable of the sort of global cooperation that some claim went on during the pandemic, we could sort alot of shit out.
If there’s one proven vote-winner for governments around the world, it’s deliberately giving bad and potentially deadly health advice to millions of people.

shmmeee

Does no one die from smoking related health issues years after they've stopped? Do people who take cocaine not die from cardiac related issues years after they've stopped using?

Mate, go and watch the final.

The damage from smoking and coke is done when you’re taking it, not years after. You absolute loon. Go get some critical thinking skills and stop believing every piece of nonsense you read online that makes you think you can shortcut education.

And I’m not watching the final cos I don’t want either team to win and they’re invariably dull.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The damage from smoking and coke is done when you’re taking it, not years after. You absolute loon. Go get some critical thinking skills and stop believing every piece of nonsense you read online that makes you think you can shortcut education.

And I’m not watching the final cos I don’t want either team to win and they’re invariably dull.

You think smokers and coke users only exclusively drop dead during use do they? And I'm the loon?

I'm giving you facts, have even said how useful the vaccine is, and how there isn't yet any decent proof that it causes any side effects, but you are still just coming back with emotive language, a tantrum, and ironically no ability to critical think yourself. This attitude just fuels the actual crackpots as you can't be constructive. Absolutely zero point trying to have an adult discussion with you any further.

Users who are viewing this thread