William Storey (4 Viewers)

WestEndAgro

William Storey and Doug King were both at the Reading game, there still appears to be lots of twists in the road ahead.
Storey clearly believes he's still in this race, unless it's just a publicly stunt!

Evo1883

I think he’s @Evo1883

Got You Reaction GIF by CBS

Sky Blue Harry H

Whether he is for real. or not.....the bloke can talk (without too much mumbling)More impressive than a lot of politicians. Of course, he may be a charlatan and a liar. He's just mentioned Sunderland (wondered if he would) and at risk of repeating myself, he can talk for England.

My main concern around the bloke; he does like talking about himself, and his imminent growing success in business.

He does seem to be trying to ingratiate himself, bigging up MR, and offering bumper contracts to Vik.

Last edited:

clint van damme

Whether he is fr real. or not.....the bloke can talk (without too much mumbling)More impressive than a lot of politicians. Of course, he may be a charlatan and a liar. He's just mentioned Sunderland (wondered if he would) and at risk of repeating myself, he can talk for England.

My main concern around the bloke; he does like talking about himself, and his imminent growing success in business.

"The bloke can talk more impressively than alot of politicians'

What a ringing endorsement mate!

My main concern is hes a fucking chancer without a pot to piss in.

Sky Blue Harry H

"The bloke can talk more impressively than alot of politicians'

What a ringing endorsement mate!

My main concern is hes a fucking chancer without a pot to piss in.
Not even close to an endorsement, just an observation. What he says may be rubbish, but he spouts it quite eloquently.

The Philosopher

Lots of repeated strap lines.

MR great
Invest
Plan for future

But can’t cover off why he’s suing when deadline passed.

Sounds like he’s a brand man who has talked people into investing with others. Started off pretending he had backers until some joined on and the lie became partially true.

Gut reaction: BS.

Users who are viewing this thread