William Storey (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

They tend to film themselves and publish it on platforms such as YouTube and Facebook. I've never been lucky enough to spot a 'stealther' in real life, but I wont give up the hunt.

My best 'stealth' stint was in go outdoors Kiddiminster, 9 days hiding in plain sight.

itsabuzzard

He's on a foreign exchange trip at the moment, living with a french family, the rooster I got in his place it nothing but annoying and loud.
Cockerels are complete and utter cunts. Back when we had chickens, my daughter fed them and the cockerel wearing her shinty gear, brandishing her shinty stick. Foghorn Leghorn on steroids and coke. Best in a casserole dish with assorted veg and a bottle of red.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

itsabuzzard

They tend to film themselves and publish it on platforms such as YouTube and Facebook. I've never been lucky enough to spot a 'stealther' in real life, but I wont give up the hunt.
I should really Google this, but you sound like an authority on the subject. Do the stealthers do anything nefarious, such as exposing themselves, or do they just camp?

Greggs

I should really Google this, but you sound like an authority on the subject. Do the stealthers do anything nefarious, such as exposing themselves, or do they just camp?

I have a favourite 'stealther' he drinks lots of whiskey, he calls is whaskey - which I find hilarious. He's from Sunderland and has a mate who is a dwarf/midget/small person, he's taken him on a few of his camps and once made him wear a werewolf mask and pretend to be a sasquatch. It's a wild community is stealth camping.

itsabuzzard

I have a favourite 'stealther' he drinks lots of whiskey, he calls is whaskey - which I find hilarious. He's from Sunderland and has a mate who is a dwarf/midget/small person, he's taken him on a few of his camps and once made him wear a werewolf mask and pretend to be a sasquatch. It's a wild community is stealth camping.
Sounds like a hoot! Where do I sign up? Haven't got a dwarf.

Greggs

Sounds like a hoot! Where do I sign up? Haven't got a dwarf.

Just get yourself some of those extra thick bin bags, a tin or two of beans with sausages in and a big bottle of whaskey - set yourself on the island at the bottom of Holyhead road. Give us a shout out on the video though, please.

itsabuzzard

Just get yourself some of those extra thick bin bags, a tin or two of beans with sausages in and a big bottle of whaskey - set yourself on the island at the bottom of Holyhead road. Give us a shout out on the video though, please.
Consider it done.

SkyBlueSoul

100% but pulling in stuff like killer and the Peugeot sponsorship goes beyond the average googling of most con men that have been to the door. He also names a lot of different investors rather than the typical not at liberty to say. All driven to gain trust.
I was out the second he said "Keith Hoochen" in that Gilbert interview

Warwickhunt

whats taking so long for the EFL making a decision on Doug (loadsa wonga)King? so we can stop Storey chancer?

slowpoke

whats taking so long for the EFL making a decision on Doug (loadsa wonga)King? so we can stop Storey chancer?
I think the EFL dig a bit deeper than we think, proof of funds for example isn’t just having enough dosh to buy the club but also how is the club, the business funded going forward and that has to be a good thing

Grendel

Some of storeys tweets have a distinctly anti vax element as well

alexccfc99

This fuckwit who looks like he belongs in one of the Harry Potter movies is seriously going to jeopardise our January transfer if this is what is holding the DK takeover up

If Doug is as his word and doesn’t want to sell anyone in January, I really fear that if he doesn’t have control of the club by Jan 1st then we may have to sell someone to bridge the gap in the short term

Wish this weirdo chancer would just fuck off, he’s not wanted, he’s a joke and a pest

itsabuzzard

This fuckwit who looks like he belongs in one of the Harry Potter movies is seriously going to jeopardise our January transfer if this is what is holding the DK takeover up

If Doug is as his word and doesn’t want to sell anyone in January, I really fear that if he doesn’t have control of the club by Jan 1st then we may have to sell someone to bridge the gap in the short term

Wish this weirdo chancer would just fuck off, he’s not wanted, he’s a joke and a pest
How would Storey's presence have any bearing on the EFL's deliberations?

slowpoke

Don’t see how he can hold things up or have any bearings on the EFL decision, as soon as the EFL ratify Doug King that’s it, any issues about his so called agreement with sisu are between them & Storey who himself would have to be passed fit &proper by the EFL which looking at his past business records if true might be difficult for him.

alexccfc99

How would Storey's presence have any bearing on the EFL's deliberations?

Perhaps they are waiting to see that Storey doesn’t get his day in court if he is challenging SISU for breaking exclusivity before they rubber stamp DK takeover?

I’ve said it before and I cannot believe Joy even entertained negotiations with this chancer

robbiethemole

I think the EFL dig a bit deeper than we think, proof of funds for example isn’t just having enough dosh to buy the club but also how is the club, the business funded going forward and that has to be a good thing

SISU must have bullshitted them big time when they took over then, or was it not so stringent back then?

slowpoke

SISU must have bullshitted them big time when they took over then, or was it not so stringent back then?
Think it was less stringent but there’s been a number of dodge pots taken over various clubs and left them in the shite, and look what happened at Bury FC I think a group tried to buy them with apparently less than £25k in the bank now the government are getting involved by having an independent moderator, so things will probably get worse.

Users who are viewing this thread