Will you please build? (1 Viewer)

thekidfromstrettoncamp

When are we going to start and build this Stadium 7 years ago Mr Fisher said that our intension is to build it. I keep seeing on here pages and pages"Wasps did this Wasps did that" same with the Council.The 2 local rags are shit .Sisu are custodians of our club no one elseThey got us in this situation it has been obvious when Wasps came in Joy and her counterpart were never going to do a deal they have tried to do things through the court has not worked put in a complaint to E U (glad were getting out time it takes to decide wether they might take action) all time when they could have been building or does this only get dragged out just to put pressure on Wasps if so it is not working .Will you stop messing about and get on and build .

pastythegreat

When are we going to start and build this Stadium 7 years ago Mr Fisher said that our intension is to build it. I keep seeing on here pages and pages"Wasps did this Wasps did that" same with the Council.The 2 local rags are shit .Sisu are custodians of our club no one elseThey got us in this situation it has been obvious when Wasps came in Joy and her counterpart were never going to do a deal they have tried to do things through the court has not worked put in a complaint to E U (glad were getting out time it takes to decide wether they might take action) all time when they could have been building or does this only get dragged out just to put pressure on Wasps if so it is not working .Will you stop messing about and get on and build .
Bore. The. Fuck. Off!

In the last 72hours CCFC have:
•released their away kit for 2021
•signed a Premier league CH
•signed a much sought after, excellent striker
•won 2 friendlies against a decent opposition

You decide to come on here amd not speak of ANY of the above, but instead start a thread about Tim Fisher and negativity about not having a ground!

TAKE YOU FACE FOR A SHIT AND FUCK OFF, please!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

hill83

giphy.gif

mr_monkey

Did you enjoy the games today? What's your view on our best starting xi

thekidfromstrettoncamp

While i agree we have had some very great things happening for the last two years not just this week thanks to Mark and the team all the positvity has come on the field and the stability of the club depends on having our own ground so just because thing are going well on the pitch you forget about where we are going to play would you just like to stay in S A for the next 4 or 5 years with nothing being done I dont

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

giphy.gif

Evo1883

While i agree we have had some very great things happening for the last two years not just this week thanks to Mark and the team all the positvity has come on the field and the stability of the club depends on having our own ground so just because thing are going well on the pitch you forget about where we are going to play would you just like to stay in S A for the next 4 or 5 years with nothing being done I dont

I think threads like these require the atmosphere to be behind them... Making a thread like this today? You're not reading the room my friend

skyblueusername

I remember my first top deck.

I was eleven in 87

Take a breath mate and stick a couple of cheeky comma’s in.

AFCCOVENTRY

I agree... where is this bloody stadium?

They should have knocked down the University of Warwick’s student union bar and laid the foundations by now.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I agree... where is this bloody stadium?

They should have knocked down the University of Warwick’s student union bar and laid the foundations by now.

No no, it could be a great place to have a few beers before a game.

Gray

Well the Government abolished planning permission a few weeks ago... We should at least have the access road built by now

Grendel

I think threads like these require the atmosphere to be behind them... Making a thread like this today? You're not reading the room my friend

That is true even though the comment is also probably true

Gray

What gets me is Mark and the boys are doing brilliant against all the odds it about time Sisu built it .Do we only bring the stadium issue up when things are shit on the pitch?

You can't just build stadium though.. Even if everything goes to plan it'll be about 2 years before it starts to go up

Grendel

Johnnythespider

Played well today i thought

thekidfromstrettoncamp

You can't just build stadium though.. Even if everything goes to plan it'll be about 2 years before it starts to go up
Too true you can't build a Stadium that quick but 7years since those words were uttered by our chairman and not even a site let alone 1 brick in place If we are

Gray

So guess we cease to exist then

It's either play at St Andrews untill it's built or move back to Ricoh.. Football League will continue to move the goalposts if it gives them the quiet life.. 5 more years in flytipping capital of the world

Covcraig@bury

If a stadium is to be built at Warwick university it will be for wasps .
( just a thought ). And the Ricoh will be for us ..

Users who are viewing this thread