Will you please build? (2 Viewers)

letsallsingtogether

Here we go not even off the first page and the Council are mentioned like I said on my first post the Council DO not own my club Sisu do and 7 years down the road and nothing.
Its is everyone elses fault you fool, you should know that by now. ;)

Grendel

It's either play at St Andrews untill it's built or move back to Ricoh.. Football League will continue to move the goalposts if it gives them the quiet life.. 5 more years in flytipping capital of the world

What if Birmingham say no and our owners also don’t deliver on their promises?

mr_monkey

Here we go not even off the first page and the Council are mentioned like I said on my first post the Council DO not own my club Sisu do and 7 years down the road and nothing.

Because you can't discuss the ownership of our club and the stadium situation without mentioning all the parties involved which includes the council, weird that you go off about them though isn't it ;)

RegTheDonk

Look, we're where we are thanks to EVERYBODY involved. Fool me once etc. I get that so if in 12 months time if there's no movement or evidence of actual plans/buliding or returning to the Ricoh, i'll be with you.

In the mean time, lets make the best of our first season back in the Champ and get behind MR and the boys.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Reg we have had 7 years of this and no plans let alone bricks dont know about me being dead half of this forum will be. I want us back in the Coventry area at least not 20 miles up the road.
Second point wholeheartedly agree

mr_monkey

Reg we have had 7 years of this and no plans let alone bricks dont know about me being dead half of this forum will be. I want us back in the Coventry area at least not 20 miles up the road.
Second point wholeheartedly agree

But why make this thread tonight after such a successful week? We are all aware of the situation and are waiting to see what happens with the uni, just seems very strange

ccfcway

It's either play at St Andrews untill it's built or move back to Ricoh.. Football League will continue to move the goalposts if it gives them the quiet life.. 5 more years in flytipping capital of the world

West Bromwich will take us as per last time. Let’s not assume we won’t have anywhere to play

Brylowes

Bore. The. Fuck. Off!

In the last 72hours CCFC have:
•released their away kit for 2021
•signed a Premier league CH
•signed a much sought after, excellent striker
•won 2 friendlies against a decent opposition

You decide to come on here amd not speak of ANY of the above, but instead start a thread about Tim Fisher and negativity about not having a ground!

TAKE YOU FACE FOR A SHIT AND FUCK OFF, please!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Fair enough.
But like it or not, the issue of where we play our home games will continue to overshadow
everything else that goes on at the club until a resolution is found.

pastythegreat

No, but do own the land we want to build a stadium on and have the overall say on EVERYTHING built within the cities boundaries. Now, as far as I'm concerned, because of those 2 very reasons, the council are the biggest reason no ground has been built yet.

pastythegreat

Fair enough.
But like it or not, the issue of where we play our home games will continue to overshadow
everything else that goes on at the club until a resolution is found.
Not for me, I support coventry city fc. Not the ricoh arena. Whether we played at St.Ans or the memorial park, while the CCFC crest is on the kit, they'll be CCFC and ill support them!

skyblueusername

And there we have it

This weekends drunken thread...anyway we’ve only drafted in 2 quality players this week & won How many friendlies 🥴

Enjoy it even I’m happy 😁
But but but Tim Fisher is a c**t, sisu out, NOPM TIL I DIE, orange twat with text a sub, etc. etc. blah de blah.

Brylowes

Not for me, I support coventry city fc. Not the ricoh arena. Whether we played at St.Ans or the memorial park, while the CCFC crest is on the kit, they'll be CCFC and ill support them!

So you support Coventry City FC and as long as they have the Coventry crest on their chests
you will do so, yet you have no issue with playing outside of Coventry:unsure: strange.
We all support Coventry City FC but the stadium situation is obviously the biggest single issue
facing the club right now, the longer it goes on the more damaging it is likely to be to the club ‘
both now and moving forward.

Last edited:

shmmeee

No, but do own the land we want to build a stadium on and have the overall say on EVERYTHING built within the cities boundaries. Now, as far as I'm concerned, because of those 2 very reasons, the council are the biggest reason no ground has been built yet.

Which land is that?

And the council can’t stop something that hasn’t been proposed.

skyblueusername

So you support Coventry City FC and as long as they have the Coventry crest on their chests
you will do so, yet you have no issue with playing outside of Coventry:unsure: strange.
We all support Coventry City FC but the stadium situation is obviously the biggest single issue
facing the club right now, the longer it goes on the more dam it is likely to be to the club ‘both
now and moving forward.
But the more succesful the team is on the pitch the quicker the ground situation will come to fruition?
Nobody gives a shit about a 3rd/4th tier football club, but a successful championship club is a whole different matter.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

How many times have we put in plans in 7 years.come on the Council don't owh all the land in and around Cov. If we have a perfect good case for planning it can only be turned down on planning reasons ie traffic problems.As for talk about Warwick Uni site my thoughts are that will get thrown out even a site is put forward

pastythegreat

Which land is that?

And the council can’t stop something that hasn’t been proposed.
BPA, woodlands school site just to name 2.
Granted the Woodlands site was a non starter from the word go, but they put their oar in to the BPA from day 1 and threatened the Rugby club to not work with CCFC.

mr_monkey

How many times have we put in plans in 7 years.come on the Council don't owh all the land in and around Cov. If we have a perfect good case for planning it can only be turned down on planning reasons ie traffic problems.As for talk about Warwick Uni site my thoughts are that will get thrown out even a site is put forward

Based on?

shmmeee

Granted the Woodlands site was a non starter from the word go, but they put their oar in to the BPA from day 1 and threatened the Rugby club to not work with CCFC.

BPA has a rugby club on it.

Interesting you say Woodlands...

Brylowes

But the more succesful the team is on the pitch the quicker the ground situation will come to fruition?
Nobody gives a shit about a 3rd/4th tier football club, but a successful championship club is a whole different matter.
But how is any football club supposed to achieve long term relative success on the pitch
if it cannot achieve long term financial sustainability off it.

Tommo1993

Tbh I would like to hear some development before the year is out. And that’s pretty generous since it’s still august.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Why put it in everyone knew it was a non starter so was the the BPA 2 thousand on a Saturday afternoon right next to the town centre is bad enough but 6 or 7 times that amount no chance.

Skybluedownunder

We won promotion last year, against all the odds, whilst playing in Birmingham City's ground.

Just remember though we did win it with the season cut short, who knows what could have happened in those last 9/10 games. Look at Barnsley, Luton and Villa who all stayed up when everyone expected them to go down... a lot could have happened and I’m very grateful for the way it panned out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread