Will you please build? (2 Viewers)

Legia Sky Blue

Not the best of timing to post this now. We are all feeling quite positive about the season so this was bound to get a negative reaction. That said, hidden amongst the bad grammar and 'drunken' bluster, is a valid issue that is not going away until there is at least an application made for planning permission for the new ground.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Just remember though we did win it with the season cut short, who knows what could have happened in those last 9/10 games. Look at Barnsley, Luton and Villa who all stayed up when everyone expected them to go down... a lot could have happened and I’m very grateful for the way it panned out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We’d have won by a bigger margin. We would have been fitter

fernandopartridge

While i agree we have had some very great things happening for the last two years not just this week thanks to Mark and the team all the positvity has come on the field and the stability of the club depends on having our own ground so just because thing are going well on the pitch you forget about where we are going to play would you just like to stay in S A for the next 4 or 5 years with nothing being done I dont
You rarely post on football threads, even in threads ostensibly about football you are on about SISU, bore off.
It's a reasonable point that a ground must materialise pdq but it's been made numerous times and there is already a specific thread about it.

Grendel

Macca

That we aren’t playing in Coventry during one of the best times to support this club in 20 years is a daily frustration to me, pre season friendly win or not

mr_monkey

Well 5 years minimum with no agreement anywhere to play in years 4 and 5 is no strategy at all is it?

And you really think they haven't thought about that and discussed it with the EFL 😂 just because something isn't in the public domain doesn't mean it hasn't been thought of

Honestly you doom and gloom merchants need to get off the internet and go and see the beauty of the world and have some bloody patience

Grendel

And you really think they haven't thought about that and discussed it with the EFL 😂 just because something isn't in the public domain doesn't mean it hasn't been thought of

Honestly you doom and gloom merchants need to get off the internet and go and see the beauty of the world and have some bloody patience

Of course years 4 and 5 havent been thought of or any contingency for where to play if the ground took longer (assuming it exists other than in a Sisu game play anyway)

Travs

How many times have we put in plans in 7 years.come on the Council don't owh all the land in and around Cov. If we have a perfect good case for planning it can only be turned down on planning reasons ie traffic problems.As for talk about Warwick Uni site my thoughts are that will get thrown out even a site is put forward

The Oracle has spoken... perhaps you should contact SISU/CCFC/UOW direct with your opinion, i'm sure that will save them a lot of wasted time...

Grendel

D

Deleted member 2477

When are we going to start and build this Stadium 7 years ago Mr Fisher said that our intension is to build it. I keep seeing on here pages and pages"Wasps did this Wasps did that" same with the Council.The 2 local rags are shit .Sisu are custodians of our club no one elseThey got us in this situation it has been obvious when Wasps came in Joy and her counterpart were never going to do a deal they have tried to do things through the court has not worked put in a complaint to E U (glad were getting out time it takes to decide wether they might take action) all time when they could have been building or does this only get dragged out just to put pressure on Wasps if so it is not working .Will you stop messing about and get on and build .
Im wondering why its taking so long as well when Ive just built one in two days

Attachments

• C4572BC6-D7B6-4F00-A19E-1689342EFE5F.jpeg
    C4572BC6-D7B6-4F00-A19E-1689342EFE5F.jpeg
    658.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread