Will we stay up (1 Viewer)

Will we stay up

• Yes

Votes: 73 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 75 50.7%

• Total voters

Liquid Gold

You could say the exact same about blues or Rotherham. What's the point in being a football fan without hope?
Well those teams have the evidence that they can score goals and win games.

Reactions: KAB

lordy_87

Well those teams have the evidence that they can score goals and win games.
I don't see your point as also we've shown that we can also do that at times (admittedly not often, but neither have blues and other sides around us) .

cc84cov

You could say the exact same about blues or Rotherham. What's the point in being a football fan without hope?
True I still have some hope I’ve even backed us to beat Bristol Monday no idea fucking why but I have 🤣 fadz has been a huge miss for me

ccfc92

Weve seen city teams play wank until 3 games to go then pull it out when we looked dead and buried .

Can't write us off yet , but we do need to find some form

It's the lack of fight that is concerning.

The current form table would probably see us finish below Wycombe 🤦‍♂️

D

Deleted member 4439

You’ll stay up this time, next season will be a relegation season if you still with your current manager.

I don't agree. It all comes down to money, and with being back at the rIcoh then if we stay up it's possible that SISU might just step out of their breakeven mantra. Otherwise, not sure any manager could keep us up.

Would have been happy if we'd ended the season one place above relegation, as that's the money Robins has, and if we go down I'm still happy for him to lead us for the start of next season. But it's difficult to argue against the form book and it only seems to be getting worse. So, think we're going down.

D

Deleted member 2477

I think looking at our re ent form of not being able to score and now leaking goals I think we will go down based on the performance of both Bhm and Rochdale. Never mind the fixtures the team look divoid of ideas and confidence however I still think MR is the man to take us back up if we go down and deserves at least another season

Magwitch1

We need to win three games or get nine points minimum looking at our home games they are all against mid-table teams still difficult though could be worse, our four away don’t fancy much from Bournemouth or Stoke and a must not lose v Rotherham and hopefully Huddersfield safe by the time we meet. It is in our hands.

RegTheDonk

We need to win three games or get nine points minimum looking at our home games they are all against mid-table teams still difficult though could be worse, our four away don’t fancy much from Bournemouth or Stoke and a must not lose v Rotherham and hopefully Huddersfield safe by the time we meet. It is in our hands.
Yeah, we won't get 9 points going for draws and are most likely to concede and lose. Best form of defence is offence and all that. Go for the win every game, play 2 up front at the very least.

Brighton Sky Blue

Need to rely on others to screw up, but they seem to be stepping up to the plate I think relegation

Ultimately the price paid for gifting points to Forest in both games, letting Wycombe off the hook, conceding comical late goals on both games against Middlesbrough etc etc. Simple answer as to why that is-ain't good enough.

Otis

Need to rely on others to screw up, but they seem to be stepping up to the plate I think relegation
Rotherham didn't against Millwall

I was fully expecting them to pick something up on Friday and they lost.

Otis

Ultimately the price paid for gifting points to Forest in both games, letting Wycombe off the hook, conceding comical late goals on both games against Middlesbrough etc etc. Simple answer as to why that is-ain't good enough.
Biamou missed some really, really gilt-edged chances too though.

Brighton Sky Blue

Biamou missed some really, really gilt-edged chances too though.

Because he isn't good enough.

Not THAT sequence though.

No-one plays Saturday, Tuesday, Thursday do they?

Meh. A win on Monday changes a fair bit but I lost faith after Wycombe, there'll be another hammering at Bournemouth before we go to Rotherham too.

no_loyalty

They play Saturday, Tuesday, Thursday though. Us being the Thursday game. They will surely be much more tired than us.

They play QPR on the Tuesday, so they are probably going to rest key players.

Jagmannn

Nows your chance to make some money at the Bookies......you already know what thecresult will be

Barnsley

Don't see it. Rotherham 3 games in hand on us and also us to play at home.

This is going to sound as silly as a bottle of chips, but you need Rotherham to beat Huddersfield next week. If they don’t beat Rotherham and yourselves I can’t see them picking up more than 4 points.

cc84cov

Who’s joking?

giphy.gif

O’Hare

Users who are viewing this thread