Will we stay up (1 Viewer)

Will we stay up

• Yes

Votes: 73 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 75 50.7%

• Total voters

jordan210

We now have a 36% chance of going down. Brum went for 55% last night to 32%.

We needs a win asap, We can't rely on just doing slightly better than others.

Otis

YES. Got to keep the faith as poor as we are at the moment.
Yup. Fall into the bottom 3 and that could well be it, but for now we are just keeping our heads above water and one win (Monday hopefully) and it could look a lot rosier.

Evo1883

Weve seen city teams play wank until 3 games to go then pull it out when we looked dead and buried .

Can't write us off yet , but we do need to find some form

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I think we will go down.

I said it months ago, but there seems to be one direction we are going in. The lack of fight is concerning, but when you think back to yesterday the lack of changes even at half time was a complete joke. The fact some of us even predicted it makes it worse.

He needs to grow some balls and change things considerably. Play 4 at the back and 2 up front. That means dropping some of his favourites and also playing others he seems to have a grudge against.

It's the only way we stay up I think.

Reactions: KAB

coop

No if we continue to play this formation yes if we play 442. Not beating Wycombe was a disaster as the extra 2 points would give us breathing space if we beat Rotherham.

Voice_of_Reason

Going to depend on other team's results. I have us winning 2 and drawing 2 and losing 4. Total 47 points. Looking at the other team's fixtures this might be enough. As others have posted, the Rotherham game could be the decider.

TomRad85

Robins stops pissing around and plays his best team... possibly.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

mrtrench

Yes. As Nick has already said, Godden is our saviour and will score all the goals we could ever need.

lifeskyblue

Win Monday and beat Rotherham...then we have a good chance of staying up. It’s going to be close and we will need to keep our nerve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluetony176

More chance of staying up than last time we were relegated from the championship. So we at least have a chance. To some extent it’s in our own hands plus questions over Rotherham burning out with a fixture congestion, Birmingham’s new manager bounce burning out, Derby look like a team that could go back into free fall any moment.

no_loyalty

If we do not lose against Rotherham we will stay up.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

No imo. I thought as long as we stayed 20th or above (ie above brum) we would stay up but now if rotherham start picking up points we are truly screwed. Have to beat them but on current form I’m not sure we will

lordy_87

That’s exactly what it is, faith. Zero evidence to suggest that it’s true, just blind belief that it’s going to happen.
You could say the exact same about blues or Rotherham. What's the point in being a football fan without hope?

Users who are viewing this thread