Will Gary Hoffman... (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I don't believe Wasps will decide anything about a new ground deal till the prospect of court action is withdrawn, do you?
Like last year?

I'm sure people like you will try and scare monger though. The bellends with no intention to support ccfc or every go and watch.

stupot07

I don't believe Wasps will decide anything about a new ground deal till the prospect of court action is withdrawn, do you?
I'm sure you said that last year, and 2 years prior at the halfway mark on the 2+2 deal, and they ended up agreeing a deal for us to stay.

We will be here next season, regardless of the court action.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Have you ever ran a business?
Yes I have. There was a difference between business money and my money then as well.

It isn't them putting money in for players (which would be them investing in the squad). They were bought from money the club brought in.

Greggs

Yes I have. There was a difference between business money and my money then as well.

It isn't them putting money in for players (which would be them investing in the squad). They were bought from money the club brought in.
Did you ever re-invest money generated through the business?

Nick

Administrator
Did you ever re-invest money generated through the business?
Business money was used to buy things yes. It came from the business bank account not my personal one.

It was the business buying things, not me...

Me investing would be me putting money into the business account from my personal one to buy things.

If joy/Dermot/sisu put loads of money in for players then that would be them investing.

Greggs

Business money was used to buy things yes. It came from the business bank account not my personal one.

It was the business buying things, not me...

Me investing would be me putting money into the business account from my personal one to buy things.
So you'd expect Joy to spend her own money or the businesses money? The team, no doubt, has been invested in this season, through money generated by the club. Surely that's a good sign?

Nick

Administrator
So you'd expect Joy to spend her own money or the businesses money? The team, no doubt, has been invested in this season, through money generated by the club. Surely that's a good sign?
Where did I say I expect that? I said that would be sisu / her investing.

The club spending money the club generates isn't anything to do with sisu investing anything.

If the club didn't sell anybody and sisu chucked loads of money in to give more funds then the club has generated to buy players then they would have invested.

Greggs

The club spending money the club generates isn't anything to do with sisu investing anything.

If the club didn't sell anybody and sisu chucked loads of money in to give more funds then the club has generated to buy players then they would have invested.
OF COURSE IT IS!!!!! Any money spent is Sisu investing. They could take all profits/earning and leave us with the sort of side we had 3 years ago, if they wanted to!

Greggs

They are running a business, selling assets and re-investing the profits into more potential assets. It's standard economics Nick

Nick

Administrator
They are running a business, selling assets and re-investing the profits into more potential assets. It's standard economics Nick
Yes, it isn't actually sisu investing then is it?

Not taking something isn't them investing. Them putting something in is them investing. That's what investment means.

Colin Steins Smile

OF COURSE IT IS!!!!! Any money spent is Sisu investing. They could take all profits/earning and leave us with the sort of side we had 3 years ago, if they wanted to!
SISU are running the club on a cost neutral basis to the parent company with no external funding from another cost centre. Assuming we agree that there are no hidden charges, etc

Greggs

Not taking something isn't them investing. Them putting something in is them investing. That's what investment means.
So the club are spending magic beans on players?

Greggs

How come we had more to 'invest' in the playing staff this year?

Greggs

No, they are spending money the club it's self generated. Not money that had been put in from joy / sisu etc. That would be them investing in the squad.
Ok....back to my original point when i asked if you'd ran a business. You scoffed and said you only spent money generated by the business, to help it maintain and grow!? What's the difference? We have a big budget, generated by the club, and we don't need to invest out of our own pocket? Good or bad?

Greggs

It comes down to the interpretation of "investment". I would consider it as funds speculated from external sources, in addition to the core income for maintaining the business.
But if the business is generating enough to cover the costs and provide a healthy budget, is there any need to provide from external?

Nick

Administrator
But if the business is generating enough to cover the costs and provide a healthy budget, is there any need to provide from external?

Who has said there is? They are just saying that it isn't them investing.

Now you are saying it didn't need investment because it generated enough itself?

Make up your mind.

Nick

Administrator
Ok....back to my original point when i asked if you'd ran a business. You scoffed and said you only spent money generated by the business, to help it maintain and grow!? What's the difference? We have a big budget, generated by the club, and we don't need to invest out of our own pocket? Good or bad?

Need a hand trying to move the goalposts?

I didn't scoff, I just gave an answer to your question. Sorry if it didn't work out how you expected.

Greggs

Who has said there is? They are just saying that it isn't them investing.

Now you are saying it didn't need investment because it generated enough itself?

Make up your mind.
I've enough of this now. You;re like a broken record sometimes. You're the one full of contradiction and your negativity has been obvious to me for a while. You really need to relax a little bit, mate. Are you ok?

Greggs

I didn't scoff, I just gave an answer to your question. Sorry if it didn't work out how you expected.
?????????

Nick

Administrator
I've enough of this now. You;re like a broken record sometimes. You're the one full of contradiction and your negativity has been obvious to me for a while. You really need to relax a little bit, mate. Are you ok?

Where have I contradicted?

You are the one who was trying to argue that SISU invested to then say that investment wasn't needed as the business generated it itself.

giphy.gif

I am only having to repeat myself because people don't seem to grasp what investment means.

Greggs

I think you've misunderstood my point. You're questioning investment. The club is being run well and providing funds to be invested in better players and facilities. Perhaps our interpretation of investment is wrong.

Nick

Administrator
I think you've misunderstood my point. You're questioning investment. The club is being run well and providing funds to be invested in better players and facilities. Perhaps our interpretation of investment is wrong.

My original point was:

Just to correct you, sisu haven't invested.

Now you are saying they didn't need to?

Greggs

Who decides on the budget for the season, just out of interest?

Nick

Administrator
Who decides on the budget for the season, just out of interest?

It could be Katie Hopkins, Piers Morgan and Donald Trump. Unless they are putting money in they aren't investing.

My daughter could have £50 in birthday money and I say she can buy something for £40. That's not me investing or buying it as it isn't me giving her the money.

Greggs

My original point was:

Now you are saying they didn't need to?
But why would you want to invest your own money, if the company you're running is generating it by itself?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Not going to happen, its probably a fight to the death, SISU vs Wasps Holdings.
Yes it's looking that way, let's hope it's not the death of CCFC.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread