who is going sixfields for the crewe game !! (1 Viewer)

After watching the mk dons game and experienceing the crowd at mk it made me feel really sad to know we would only be getting a fraction of what we got at mk at a so called home fixture.I don't particularly like sixfields but I go to support my club and I totally understand the stay away supporters.I really think other supporters are missing out in a exciting and youthful team.I hope we come back to coventry as soon as possible because I miss our support at Northampton.#pusb and I hope to see some more fans turn up to witness this absolute brilliant team.I am a young supporter with lots of passion for this club and really want our club back to where it should be.so who will be there Saturday at sixfields against crewe ?? #pusb:)

tuousis

After watching the mk dons game and experienceing the crowd at mk it made me feel really sad to know we would only be getting a fraction of what we got at mk at a so called home fixture.I don't particularly like sixfields but I go to support my club and I totally understand the stay away supporters.I really think other supporters are missing out in a exciting and youthful team.I hope we come back to coventry as soon as possible because I miss our support at Northampton.#pusb and I hope to see some more fans turn up to witness this absolute brilliant team.I am a young supporter with lots of passion for this club and really want our club back to where it should be.so who will be there Saturday at sixfields against crewe ?? #pusb:)
Sorry but if they get the same crowd at sixfields,they will never return to Coventry,think about it.

bigfatronssba

Sorry Coventry is my Faith.

Under no circumstances.

Hopefully the MK game will make the few that are going remember what real football is like and will switch to away only matches instead.

Delboycov

No.....no...and no again! Will never go to Shitfields but will still respect those that do.....so much so I won't urge them to stop going although I believe you are helping to prolong our stay out of my city....even though an increasing number of them now are asking us to ditch our principles and go and therefore not respecting our views.

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

Don't do it you will only see the the sad side of our Club, no atmosphere just fisher strutting his stuff and everyone hanging on every word he speaks.

I feel physically sick just thinking about it.

James Smith

Even if I could have the day off to go to the match I'm not going to a home game outside of Coventry.

ccfcway

"your what this competition is all about, but its a no from me"

If they paid for my ticket and drive me there I wouldn't go

As I said I didn't mean to say you have to go to Northampton to support your team which you shouldn't absolutely not all I'm saying is it would be nice to see a little more support for the boys but respect the opinions of others

ccfcdan

I will never go to Northampton to watch my team play a home fixture. I have enjoyed the away games that I have attended this season. And will continue treat those games in Northampton as games I can't attend. The fans travelling away have been superb this season and the players and manager understand and respect our decision.

Grendel

Even if I could have the day off to go to the match I'm not going to a home game outside of Coventry.

Have you ever been to a game in Coventry?

Delboycov

I will never go to Northampton to watch my team play a home fixture. I have enjoyed the away games that I have attended this season. And will continue treat those games in Northampton as games I can't attend. The fans travelling away have been superb this season and the players and manager understand and respect our decision.

Same as that Dan...I've loved the away games this season as much as I have in all the years I've been supporting the club. We've always had very good, vocal away fans but I think we've been even better this season....the funny thing is the great experiences I've had haven't even made me a tiny bit tempted to go to Northampton. The thought of going through those turnstiles really does make me feel a bit queasy!

letsallsingtogether

Yes I have also always enjoyed the away game experience but due to family commitments only went to 4 or 5 a season.

Have an excuse to go to them all now so bring on swindon :D

Same as that Dan...I've loved the away games this season as much as I have in all the years I've been supporting the club. We've always had very good, vocal away fans but I think we've been even better this season....the funny thing is the great experiences I've had haven't even made me a tiny bit tempted to go to Northampton. The thought of going through those turnstiles really does make me feel a bit queasy!

simple_simon

So you joined this forum last week to ask this question?
Just because we had a great turn out yesterday at MK do you think anyone's views will change?
You are a young supporter so you may not understand,but by going is not helping our plight.

So you joined this forum last week to ask this question?
Just because we had a great turn out yesterday at MK do you think anyone's views will change?
You are a young supporter so you may not understand,but by going is not helping our plight.
I just wanted to know everyone's stance on it and I do understand what the club is going through and why fans stay away as they feel it wrong we are playing 35 miles from where we should be playing which I totally understand but I don't think me going is changing anything.

Tonylinc

I just wanted to know everyone's stance on it and I do understand what the club is going through and why fans stay away as they feel it wrong we are playing 35 miles from where we should be playing which I totally understand but I don't think me going is changing anything.
But it does change things! You are one more to add to the gate count. Every one more is playing in to the Fisher hand and thus making the exile longer.

Please understand that none of us want to miss "home" games but will not attend under any circumstances till the club are back in their own city.
I think we all want our club back in its own city and I know some fans that stay away.let's just hope we get back to coventry as quick as possible.

tuousis

As I said I didn't mean to say you have to go to Northampton to support your team which you shouldn't absolutely not all I'm saying is it would be nice to see a little more support for the boys but respect the opinions of others
Sorry but i think the boys know the reasons for the poor support at Sixfields, and appreciate the away support.

Tonylinc

I think we all want our club back in its own city and I know some fans that stay away.let's just hope we get back to coventry as quick as possible.
Ah......but there lies the problem.....The more that attend "home", games in Northampton the less likely a quick return to Coventry. Do you see the dilemma?

James Smith

Have you ever been to a game in Coventry?

Yes thanks at Highfield Road where Dad was a Vice President and the ricoh, saw Elton John and the Red Hot Chilli Peppers who were both excellent (except Elton didn't do a rendition of Goodbye Highfield Road - missed a trick there mate). Went to Wembley for both the Cup Final and the Charity Shield as well as the games leading up to them. I saw the last match at Highfield Road, and the first match at our new home at the Ricoh something my dad sadly didn't as he died.

Despite nearly forty years of support for the club there is no way I'm going to home games in Sixfields, Northampton.

Users who are viewing this thread