who is going sixfields for the crewe game !! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Nick, there is one protagonist in this wind up and yet you, AGAIN, side with the wum! do you have some sort of an agenda because for an administrator you aint half sympathetic to the wums.

I haven't sided with anybody, it is just when people speak as fact about other people when they probably don't know.

dadgad

Nick, there is one protagonist in this wind up and yet you, AGAIN, side with the wum! do you have some sort of an agenda because for an administrator you aint half sympathetic to the wums.

This does seem to be a constant theme. ???

skybluelee

In answer to the OP - Please don't insult me. I would sell my children before entering Sixfields as a 'home' supporter.

shmmeee

I haven't sided with anybody, it is just when people speak as fact about other people when they probably don't know.

Yes you have. Not siding with anyone means you wouldn't have joined in the debate, when you quite clearly joined in on Grendel's side.

Just sayin. Side with who you like.

Nick

Administrator
Yes you have. Not siding with anyone means you wouldn't have joined in the debate, when you quite clearly joined in on Grendel's side.

Just sayin. Side with who you like.

So I'm not allowed to join in a debate? I asked a question. If there was a good reply as to why he wasn't a fan then fair enough. :)

Surely it is nothing to do with being an Administrator? If I was abusing that then threads would be getting locked, closed etc everytime I didn't agree!

magic82ball

Grendal starts the tit for tat wumming as usual by asking if the guy had ever been to a game in Cov (it wasn't a question, it was a dig disguised as a question as everyone knows full well) yet when the guy responds in kind with a similarly flippant question/statement, you defend Grendel - the man is a wum. He might believe what he is saying but he goes against what most people consider rational thought 90% of the time.

Grendel

Grendal starts the tit for tat wumming as usual by asking if the guy had ever been to a game in Cov (it wasn't a question, it was a dig disguised as a question as everyone knows full well) yet when the guy responds in kind with a similarly flippant question/statement, you defend Grendel - the man is a wum. He might believe what he is saying but he goes against what most people consider rational thought 90% of the time.

What exact is rational thought? Probably the same rational thought that said Andy thorn was the best manager we've had for years. In the minority then but right as always.

Not sure what you mean by rational thought anyway. WUM is a simplistic way of avoiding debating with me as you know I would beat you - every time.

Grendel

This does seem to be a constant theme. ???

Sorry. All Coventry fans are worms - there i am a true fan at last I've seen the light.

Grendel

Because he could not tell me the great games he has been to as all city supporters will have memories of the great games they have been to

Well I could say Norwich 5-4 Tottenham 4-3 but then you could say I've just googled high scoring games

My favourite league game existence was seeing us win at arsenal in the early 80's Bamber scored from a header. Was physically sick as he left the pitch such was the effort he put in. Try finding that on google.

Oddly you haven't provided any facts about matches at all - its obvious the likes of you and RFC at then other end of the spectrum are just having a laugh and don't support the team at all.

RoboCCFC90

Whether it is right or wrong people will go to Sixfields and some people won't, I respect the people who go as they have their reasons as with me who refuses to go.

It doesn't make any fan lesser a fan or any fan greater a fan.

The true home of the club is in Coventry.

Walking Bird

Me & the Mrs won't ever go to Sixfields as we told Fisher in no uncertain terms to his face when we bumped into him at Milton Keynes Central Saturday evening!
:jerkit:

Ashdown1

Me & the Mrs won't ever go to Sixfields as we told Fisher in no uncertain terms to his face when we bumped into him at Milton Keynes Central Saturday evening!
:jerkit:

Pity you didn't introduce him to the 6.15 to Euston at high speed ! You have to hand it to him though, he has some guts just to be in that station with a few characters around !

Kingokings204

Pity you didn't introduce him to the 6.15 to Euston at high speed ! You have to hand it to him though, he has some guts just to be in that station with a few characters around !

I would do the push if you needed someone? Be my pleasure.

Johnnythespider

After watching the mk dons game and experienceing the crowd at mk it made me feel really sad to know we would only be getting a fraction of what we got at mk at a so called home fixture.I don't particularly like sixfields but I go to support my club and I totally understand the stay away supporters.I really think other supporters are missing out in a exciting and youthful team.I hope we come back to coventry as soon as possible because I miss our support at Northampton.#pusb and I hope to see some more fans turn up to witness this absolute brilliant team.I am a young supporter with lots of passion for this club and really want our club back to where it should be.so who will be there Saturday at sixfields against crewe ?? #pusb:)
Nine pages and none of you have the decency to tell the poor chap we are playing in Hartlepool on Saturday, anyone would think you want him to turn up to Northampton and wonder where all his mates are :)

Last edited:

bigfatronssba

Nine pages and none of you have the decency to tell the poor chap we are playing in Hartlepool on Saturday, anyone would think you want him to turn up to Northampton and wonder where all his mates are :)

He would most probably just think it was a normal match day.

Hobo

Trouble with coming in at page nine, you have missed what was said on first few pages....talking about next league game not next FACup game. On that sort of form you'll get to Hartlepool with about 20 minutes to go

Johnnythespider

Trouble with coming in at page nine, you have missed what was said on first few pages....talking about next league game not next FACup game. On that sort of form you'll get to Hartlepool with about 20 minutes to go
That would be early for me

Users who are viewing this thread