Who Do You Really Like ? (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

To balance out my dislike thread how about who we like ? For getting us promotion Mark Robins. I also like my family and friends. I like almost all of my customers, and most of the shop owners in Bell Green. Off the telly I like David Attenborough, Ray Mears, Steve Backshall, and Chris Packham. I really like all the weather girls, especially her on ITV Shefali ! Being an outdoor person I have to watch the reports ! More to come.

clint van damme

To balance out my dislike thread how about who we like ? For getting us promotion Mark Robins. I also like my family and friends. I like almost all of my customers, and most of the shop owners in Bell Green. Off the telly I like David Attenborough, Ray Mears, Steve Backshall, and Chris Packham. I really like all the weather girls, especially her on ITV Shefali ! Being an outdoor person I have to watch the reports ! More to come.

David Attenborough is an absolute legend, (and that word gets far too overused). His programs are amazing. The one he did on cities was some of my favourite non fiction TV ever.

Monners

In all seriousness - I tend to take as I find. Have met a few famous types, but not to know well. Lee Westwood seemed sound, Magnus Hedman was a decent bloke (used to live in Northampton and drink in our local (coincidentally, run by Cov fans).
Lemmy - genuine as the day is long on first impression.

I tend to really like people I have known for years

Otis

In all seriousness - I tend to take as I find. Have met a few famous types, but not to know well. Lee Westwood seemed sound, Magnus Hedman was a decent bloke (used to live in Northampton and drink in our local (coincidentally, run by Cov fans).
Lemmy - genuine as the day is long on first impression.

I tend to really like people I have known for years
Does that also include online people?

giphy.gif

Kingokings204

I am in to my heroes and I adore Roger Federer as a major tennis fan. What a hero.

Grendel

Peter hitchin and Peter Tatchell. I used to like Shami Chakrabati but her attempts at being political have wrecked her image

clint van damme

Peter hitchin and Peter Tatchell. I used to like Shami Chakrabati but her attempts at being political have wrecked her image

i like Tatchell.
I listen to Peter Hitchen quite a lot though disagree with him on many things. He is a true advocate of free speech.

Malaka

Jennifer Anniston
My mate John
Tony Iommi
Rosie Webster in Corrie (Dirty Old Man)
Dion Dublin
Beyonce
Chris Rock
Richard Dawkins
Anthony Joshua
Cartman
John Sillett
My Grandma
Jim Quinn (RIP)
Mrs Malaka
Malaka Junior
Malaka Junior Jnr
Tierrey Henry

dancers lance

Hitchens
Chris Packham
Paul Whitehouse
Carl Baker
Tracy Chapman
Jordan Peterson
Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Ant Joshua
William Of Ockham

Otis

What can I say, I simply like nice people.

That's why I love you all on here so much. Could not wish to find a more beautiful, warm, sincere and friendly group of people.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread