Who Do You Really Dislike ? (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Have you heard the rumour that Gemma Collins has done a sex tape and is prepared to sell it , don’t love please

Sky_Blue_Daz

Mind you I did see the kym Marsh one a while back

SIR ERNIE

Blimey my thread has stirred up some vitriol. Still hate Ian Duncan Smith though, and I agree about Gordon Ramsey too, can't stand him, a right prat !

IDS would be high on my good list.

Dislike:
All the Labour front bench with a passion.
Patronising Paddy Ashdown.
Russell Brand and his dad Jo.
That 7 foot 'comedian' who invents unfunny stories about his schooldays. Pathetic.
Cristiano Ronaldo.
Thomas Mueller
Anyone who calls Man City 'The Sky Blues'

Ian1779

Peter Reid
Mike McGinnity
Whoever invented Geordie Shore
Tony Blair
All racists
Cheryl Cole
Drake
Tories

bezzer

Piers Morgan, hence me watching BBC breakfast for the news at 6am. As a result I loathe -

Carol Kirkwood.
And with all my soul - Naga Munchetty.

P.S. I still would with either of them though :shamefullyembarrased:

bringbackrattles

IDS would be high on my good list.

Dislike:
All the Labour front bench with a passion.
Patronising Paddy Ashdown.
Russell Brand and his dad Jo.
That 7 foot 'comedian' who invents unfunny stories about his schooldays. Pathetic.
Cristiano Ronaldo.
Thomas Mueller
Anyone who calls Man City 'The Sky Blues'
Ian Duncan Smith on your good list ?

Grendel

Tony Blair and his vile wife
Nicky Campbell
Davina McCall
Corbyn
Dianne Abbott
John McDonnell
Simon cowell
Victoria Beckham
Nick grimshaw (any radio 1dj in fact)
These are off the top of my head. More will undoubtedly follow.

I have to admit I thought McDonnell made a good speech the other day on the extra runway at Heathrow

skybluedan

Joey Essex that fuckin murder she wrote cow and that little bitch from the krankies Oh yeah the fuckin grumble weeds. Edit. I fuckin hate Harry hill

Otis

What can I say, I really dislike bad people.

That's why I hate you all on here so much.

Could not wish to find a more spiteful, cold and unfriendly group of tossers.

giphy.gif

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-27-05-58-44.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-27-05-58-44.png
    740.3 KB · Views: 8

SkyBlueScottie

Anyone involved with dismantling the NHS and state education system ( so mainly Tory's)
Nick Clegg.
The vast majority of the Argentine World cup squad and the support staff.
Paul Durkin ( ex ref)
Alan Sugar
Karen Brady
Nigel Farage
Scripted "reality" TV shows and anyone who holds the "stars" up as some kind of role model.

lifeskyblue

What can I say, I really dislike bad people.

That's why I hate you all on here so much.

Could not wish to find a more spiteful, cold and unfriendly group of tossers.

giphy.gif

Not sure whether I love or hate those that are duplicitous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bringbackrattles

Put the windows up another quid. All fine except one just now who said "I make you tea and give you biscuits." I said yes you do and I'm grateful, but everything goes up in price you know ? She mumbled and said " okay but can't you put them up next year ?
Bloody hell it's only a quid more ! So I dislike hagglers !

Covstu

I cant say that I really dislike anyone to that extent apart from one individual and that's Miranda! I don't know why or how but she just boils my piss everytime I see her. Cant explain it but apart from that, I don't think I hate anyone.
Take that back, that Owen Wilson knobber from the sofa adverts

Grendel

Put the windows up another quid. All fine except one just now who said "I make you tea and give you biscuits." I said yes you do and I'm grateful, but everything goes up in price you know ? She mumbled and said " okay but can't you put them up next year ?

The bloke who does my windows wouldn’t have time for tea. He’s here for 15 minutes and charges £15

Westendlad

Meanie.......Don't know how you can sleep at night.

Otis

Suppose you could always say you won't put your prices up for her, but you would want chocolate Hobnobs instead of just plain ones from now on in.

bringbackrattles

Suppose you could always say you won't put your prices up for her, but you would want chocolate Hobnobs instead of just plain ones from now on in.
A customer yesterday said to me as she passed me a cuppa, "do you like marshmallows ? " I said I hadn't had them for years, but I don't mind them. I was expecting a few on a saucer,but she gave me 2 big bags of Haribo party packs ! She said as I got a birds nest out of her gutter, I can have them as a treat. Grendel's window cleaner wouldn't get 15 quid at her house !

Users who are viewing this thread