Who Do You Really Dislike ? (1 Viewer)

Otis

A customer yesterday said to me as she passed me a cuppa, "do you like marshmallows ? " I said I hadn't had them for years, but I don't mind them. I was expecting a few on a saucer,but she gave me 2 big bags of Haribo party packs ! She said as I got a birds nest out of her gutter, I can have them as a treat. Grendel's window cleaner wouldn't get 15 quid at her house !
You got 'a bird's nest out of her gutter.'

Is that a metaphor for something else?

shmmeee

I’m having to google half the people in this thread.

Don’t hate anyone I’ve never met. Seen first hand how much bullshit the papers spread and twist people’s words to create a caricature. Don’t understand people who get frothing about strangers. My mate went mental about Raheem Sterings tattoo. Why the fuck so you care what some guys drawn on his leg?

Find it hard to truly hate anyone, there’s a visceral reaction to people like Tim Fisher, but I understand the circumstances they’re in and why they act like they do really. People are just people and most aren’t bad and those that are have their reasons for acting like they do.

Generally though, I dislike people who use others pain and anger for their own means: Islamic hate preachers, Trump, Corbyn to some extent, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, “psychics”.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Paloma Faith,Ed Sheeran and his miserable mate who's a singer,Mrs Browns boys.

SkyblueBazza

Tony Blair. Smug little twat.
Piers Morgan. Utter c**t on every level.
Still loathe Gary Newbon even after all these years.
Rhod Gilbert. There is nothing funny about stating the obvious with a shocked look on your face.
Neil Kinnock. Ride that gravey train!!!
Michael Heseltine.
Ken Clarke.
Need to take a breath and walk away now.

I am with & against you there lol

TB - w
PM - w
GN - ~
RG - A
NK - w
MH - ~/A
KC - w

RG is hilarious when he has a good rant imo

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ranjit Bhurpa

Gary Lineker
Gordon Ramsay
Piers Morgan
Tony Blair
Kim Kardashian
Sadiq Khan
And the twat across the road whose cat keeps crapping in my garden.

lifeskyblue

Footballers who cheat on the World stage...the Colombian football team (and coaches)
Past it footballers...no matter how good you once were you should lay off the Coke....Maradona.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Footballers who cheat on the World stage...the Colombian football team (and coaches)
Past it footballers...no matter how good you once were you should lay off the Coke....Maradona.

I think we now have enough evidence to nuke Colombia.

Captain Dart

He's increased tax on alcohol by 15% since re-election, on top of a 7% rise in February. He'd be crazy to mess with the tourism industry in south/west Turkey just to satisfy his own warped morality....
He is crazy. Using religious right for his own political ends. Interfering in German politics.
Could get out of control one day, he will never let go of power now he has it.

Terry Gibson's perm

A bloke who I work with all because he lost some of his overtime hours to me when I got my new job ( a job he couldn’t go for as he doesn’t drive), we worked together for two nights last week and didn’t say two words to each other and lucky me I am working with him tonight.

rondog1973

He is crazy. Using religious right for his own political ends. Interfering in German politics.
Could get out of control one day, he will never let go of power now he has it.
Would hope the military step in if he does go too far. They have a history of doing so....

Gazolba

Vladimir Putin. He lies so much I don't even think he knows when he is doing it.

I don't know how anyone can hate Trump more than Putin.
Trump may say something nasty about you and Putin will shake your hand. But just make sure you check your hand for nerve agents afterwards.

lifeskyblue

A bloke who I work with all because he lost some of his overtime hours to me when I got my new job ( a job he couldn’t go for as he doesn’t drive), we worked together for two nights last week and didn’t say two words to each other and lucky me I am working with him tonight.

Well hopefully the England feel good factor will impact on him. Mind you he may then become too lippy.

Terry Gibson's perm

Just mention hagi and petrescue and any other Romanian footballers you can remember. Alternatively ask him if he ever met Dracula back home.

It will turn out he isn’t Romanian and will put ina racist complaint about me

Captain Dart

Would hope the military step in if he does go too far. They have a history of doing so....
He purged them and just about every other institution in the aftermath of the attempted coup 2 years ago.

eastwoodsdustman

Michael Vaughan has been rising up my dislike list of late. Great cricketer but just a self opinionated idiot trying to get publicity now. Constantly moaning and slagging England cricket team and players off. Never seems to have anything positive to say about the thing that gave him a career.

Users who are viewing this thread