Who Do You Really Dislike ? (1 Viewer)

Otis

William (AKA The Man in Black) in Westworld.

ps.I think he's a racist, cos he's always killing Indians.

bringbackrattles

Blimey my thread has stirred up some vitriol. Still hate Ian Duncan Smith though, and I agree about Gordon Ramsey too, can't stand him, a right prat !

clint van damme

Rees Mogg.
Would never tire of stamping on his head.
Cherry picks which bits of Christianity suits him at the time but in reality is the most unchristian fucker you'd come across and despite banging the drum for Brexit has just moved part of his company to Dublin because he knows what a potential fuck up it could be. Off the scale hypocrite.

Any MP who voted through cuts to benefits for the disabled while rinsing their expenses or accepting government or European handouts for their own properties/estate, e.g. ian Duncan smith.

Last edited:

bringbackrattles

On a roll now can't stand Robbie Williams. Crap pop singer who thinks he's some kind of superstar. How the hell he's done well is a mystery, they say he's an entertainer ? So was Adolf Hitler wasn't he when he did speeches !

Terry Gibson's perm

I will start with May, Hunt and Abbot but ester Mcvey is a vile creature as well.

Sep Blatter,sepalla and Fisher

That creature Miranda

Better not say Anne Lucas just in case, Marcus Jones the mp for Nuneaton love to see how he squirms when he asks if we are voting for him and my wife says she is a nurse and not fucking likely.

There will be more

wingy

On a roll now can't stand Robbie Williams. Crap pop singer who thinks he's some kind of superstar. How the hell he's done well is a mystery, they say he's an entertainer ? So was Adolf Hitler wasn't he when he did speeches !
Not the best analogy BBR.
Max Bygraves would have done!!
On Robbie, I don't mind a few of his big ones ,wouldn't buy em but croon along.
Ronan Keating ,now he's a pub/karaoke singer if ever there was one !!:p

Last edited:

wingy

I will start with May, Hunt and Abbot but ester Mcvey is a vile creature as well.

Sep Blatter,sepalla and Fisher

That creature Miranda

Better not say Anne Lucas just in case, Marcus Jones the mp for Nuneaton love to see how he squirms when he asks if we are voting for him and my wife says she is a nurse and not fucking likely.

There will be more
That's a cracking list TGP !!

bringbackrattles

"Stars" who are everywhere. You know they pop up on everything, on the TV, radio, newspapers, you name it they'll be there. Jason Manford the "comic" he's on daily. Don't find him funny at all. And Carol bloody Vorderman too. Nice to look at, but she thinks she's royalty !

Malaka

Thatcher
Farage
Trump
Bill O'Rielly
Jacob Wahl
Maradonna
Craig Bellamy
Jay Z
Piers Morgan
Prince Philip
Prince Andrew
Prince Edward
Jacob Rees-Mogg
Daily Mail readers
My Mother-in-Law
Mr Fox my old woodwork teacher (a right c**t!)
My oldest sons mother and her family

Last edited:

bringbackrattles

One has just come to mind. My late father who was friendly to everybody, had a bit of trouble with a new neighbour. He was 75 at the time,the neighbour a bloke in his 30's. My dad a proud bloke never told me that the bloke had threatened to "knock him out" and my dad had cancer then. My sister only told me after the funeral, as she knew I'd be fuming. Anyway luckily this bloke was still living there, so I knocked on his door to have a "chat." He wouldn't open his door or come out.
A proper bully,as he knew I wasn't there for a cup of tea. So I kicked a hole in the door and dented his car door, that felt great ! Heard he moved away soon after.
So he's on the list !

Otis

Thatcher
Farage
Trump
Bill O'Rielly
Jacob Wahl
Maradonna
Craig Bellamy
Jay Z
Piers Morgan
Prince Philip
Prince Andrew
Prince Edward
Jacob Rees-Mogg
Daily Mail readers
My Mother-in-Law
Mr Fox my old woodwork teacher (a right c**t!)
My oldest sons mother and her family
Great list!!

Especially your mother-in-law.

wingy

It seems a fair percentage come under the banner of semi religious ,autocratic dispensers of Victorian or even earlier values on social and economic well being .
We know what's good for you, you poor and destitute cripples ,more work, longer hours .
Tire them out then they won't have the energy or inclination to complain they'd bring back the workhouse some of them.

rob9872

No mention for Tim Fisher yet?

I'd add Jordan, Amanda Holden, Simon Cowell, Steve Evans, my mother-in-law and many from the lists above. Oh and of course Nicky fkn Sumerbee!

Terry Gibson's perm

Vince cable I used to like him but he does seem to be struggling with the referendum result.

Richard Branson a tax dodger who acts like a man of the people.

David Warner a disgusting little character

clint van damme

HAHA! Not a big Robbie Williams fan myself BBR but never thought I 'd see the day he was compared to Hitler :emoji_smiley:

Malaka

I forgot Amanda Holden, I also hate the gay wannabe David Walliams, his mincing makes me cringe! Judge Rinder, anyone with the surname Kardashian, the fat bird from TOWIE (massive arse, massive ego), anyone from TOWIE, anyone who watches that shit, WILL-I-AM ffs sake it's William you tool!

Otis

I forgot Amanda Holden, I also hate the gay wannabe David Walliams, his mincing makes me cringe! Judge Rinder, anyone with the surname Kardashian, the fat bird from TOWIE (massive arse, massive ego), anyone from TOWIE, anyone who watches that shit, WILL-I-AM ffs sake it's William you tool!
William You-Tool does have a nicer ring to it.

He shall hence be known as such from this day forwards.

bringbackrattles

All soap operas. Hate them with a passion, as soon as I hear the intro music to Emmerdale and Coronation Street or such crap its telly off or a quick switch to a new channel !

lifeskyblue

Anna Soubrey...pompous and patronising.
Tony Blair...weasel
Thatcher...cruel and unforgiving
Boris...hypocrite and buffoon
Celebrities whose only fame is reality tv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eastwoodsdustman

Tony Blair and his vile wife
Nicky Campbell
Davina McCall
Corbyn
Dianne Abbott
John McDonnell
Simon cowell
Victoria Beckham
Nick grimshaw (any radio 1dj in fact)
These are off the top of my head. More will undoubtedly follow.

jimmyhillsfanclub

The 415 ignorant selfish cunts in the House of commons who just voted for an environmental catastrophe.......may they all choke to death on their langoustine tails whilst travelling business class......

torchomatic

Yeah, Prince Phillip is another one of mine. Done bugger all his whole life and he's still hanging on getting his handouts. I am a republican though, so not surprising.

torchomatic

David Davis, Liam Fox, Pritti Patel, May, Hunt...but also McDonnell, Abbott and those hangers on like Owen Jones and Aaron Bastani. As for Corbyn, still not his greatest fan, but I wouldn't say I dislike him that much.

torchomatic

Anyone who sympathizes with Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.

Users who are viewing this thread