Whiff of Desperation, something happening? (1 Viewer)

SBAndy

Don’t know whether that tweet has now refreshed with it being embedded but what are you guys referring to?

Captain Dart

Definitely desperation....

Not just Wasps, it's "Blameless Wasps".

Why are you arguing with someone in the USA with 22 followers?

letsallsingtogether

On a lighter note just watching the Tarzan film the train in the film has CCFC on the side.
Is it a sign;)

Nick

Administrator

Ohhhhhh the apologist line is out. Some absolute bellends about, can't wait for the PR company to be called off so they all vanish again.

So by saying nobody cares about Fisher or Seppala's future they only care about CCFC's it's defending SISU.

It's bottom of the barrel stuff.

Nick

Administrator
Pretty much everyone can see through it now, nowhere near as effective.

If only people listened months ago when I was pointing them out. It was "tin hat this", "conspiracy that".

Arctic Monkeys were better before they went mainstream too!

Nick

Administrator
It looks like a poor man's hatchet job.

The 2 strange accounts saying they want CCFC to die, Wasps have done nothing wrong are now saying they are in the majority and are real fans.

The attempts to discredit have certainly got a bit more desperate.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

It looks like a poor man's hatchet job.

The 2 strange accounts saying they want CCFC to die, Wasps have done nothing wrong are now saying they are in the majority and are real fans.

The attempts to discredit have certainly got a bit more desperate.
You know what, despite me disagreeing I don’t mind the “wasps have done nothing wrong” that’s a mindset I’ll never get.

The clamour from people who want us to be wound up is baffling. Why on earth they think the golden share is something that the EFL will give a newly formed entity is beyond me

Nick

Administrator

Yep, if you say anything about Wasps you have a SISU agenda.

There really is some desperation going on.

Gazolba

So what happens when we are expelled from the league?
Do we go to the National League or do we cease to exist?
Presumably they would promote one extra team from L2 and below.
Have there been any precedents?

Terry_dactyl

Or relegate one less I think.
Didn’t Aldershot go out of business during the season a few years back? Is that more or less the same? Dunno how they worked it from there.

Magwitch

Not sure what they’ll do but I suspect they would promote five but it’s a different scenerio in division two if it was only one to go out the league instead of the usual two that could unfairly influence any vote at the moment there’s only 6 points from second bottom and fifth bottom but by April 26th it could be less or could be more, any team with a hint of relegation from the EFL are bound to vote us out I’d assume, think I would if I was one of their chairmen.

Grendel

Not sure what they’ll do but I suspect they would promote five but it’s a different scenerio in division two if it was only one to go out the league instead of the usual two that could unfairly influence any vote at the moment there’s only 6 points from second bottom and fifth bottom but by April 26th it could be less or could be more, any team with a hint of relegation from the EFL are bound to vote us out I’d assume, think I would if I was one of their chairmen.

Last time they just ran with the number of clubs they had and kept the normal promotion rules

mark82

In non-league, where this is a regular occurrence, they tend to give the highest placed relegated team a reprieve from each level to the point where a newly formed/phoenix club is placed. Obviously, the EFL may have a different take on it as it hasn't happened for so long in the football league there isn't really a precedent.

Grendel

In non-league, where this is a regular occurrence, they tend to give the highest placed relegated team a reprieve from each level to the point where a newly formed/phoenix club is placed. Obviously, the EFL may have a different take on it as it hasn't happened for so long in the football league there isn't really a precedent.

Well there is

torchomatic

On a lighter note just watching the Tarzan film the train in the film has CCFC on the side.
Is it a sign;)

If the train tumbles off a collapsed bridge into a river then yes.

shmmeee

giphy.gif

tisza

If SISU genuinely think they've been shafted then they are not going to give up. All they will do is add the damage of a defunct football club to their claim.
Doesn't help it is no secret that at various times certain CCC officials/employees thought they could force a change of CCFC ownership and work with new owners.
All sides too deeply entrenched and don't see anything but bad news for the club and rounds of mudslinging from all sides whilst the fans suffer.
Said for a long time it's become more about egos than saving the football club.

D

Deleted member 2477

Anyone else feel Sisu are going to xhaust the legal procedures then leave us high and dry by walking away or liquidating us ?

I think they will see this out pending the court appeal result and if it goes the wrong way as they all have walk away leaving us up shit creek.

Dont forget the famous fisher quote that the club cant afford to be in the championship so why would they want us there

Captain Dart

Anyone else feel Sisu are going to xhaust the legal procedures then leave us high and dry by walking away or liquidating us ?

I think they will see this out pending the court appeal result and if it goes the wrong way as they all have walk away leaving us up shit creek.

Dont forget the famous fisher quote that the club cant afford to be in the championship so why would they want us there
Nope. To do that they must abandon their raison d'etre.

robbiethemole

How about completely off the wall, we get taken over by say.........the Thai Royal family, and they oust Wasps at the same time. Whoa, I just woke up hahaha

Nick

Administrator
Keith Perry is urging fans to “make a noise” and says that although Sisu’s “intention” may be to play at the Ricoh next season, he cannot see that happening due to Wasps’ insistence on not doing any deal while the legal action continues.

Add this to the list. Telegraph well and truly on board.

mark82

Well there is

Not aware of a recent one, may be forgetting someone though.

Edit: Checked through, the last football league clubs to be dissolved whilst in the football league were Aldershot & Maidstone over 25 years ago. Last team to be expelled was Leeds City nearly 100 years ago. No recent precedent I can find. Genuine question - is there something I'm not seeing?

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Looks as if the approach now that the accounts are in is to try and get the EFL to take the golden share to hand it over to somebody else. Seen a few rumblings so far.

Won't be long until the Telegraph Campaign is full on part of Wasps / CCC PR.

SBAndy

Looks as if the approach now that the accounts are in is to try and get the EFL to take the golden share to hand it over to somebody else. Seen a few rumblings so far.

Won't be long until the Telegraph Campaign is full on part of Wasps / CCC PR.

Where you seen that? If it’s on twitter can you link to the tweets as I don’t use it.

Users who are viewing this thread