Whiff of Desperation, something happening? (2 Viewers)

Bumberclart

Wasps were offered a deal by the council and took it.
They are spending a fortune on legal costs fighting with SISU, and this is their opportunity to make it stop.
Don't get me wrong, I hate the parasitic franchise being in Cov, but if I were in their position, I'd do exactly the same.
Put yourself in Wasps current position, and you'd be a fool to do anything else.

Nick

Administrator
Wasps were offered a deal by the council and took it.
They are spending a fortune on legal costs fighting with SISU, and this is their opportunity to make it stop.
Don't get me wrong, I hate the parasitic franchise being in Cov, but if I were in their position, I'd do exactly the same.
Put yourself in Wasps current position, and you'd be a fool to do anything else.
Welcome back!

shmmeee

Why's that? Genuine question.

I found another person hated it because they kept getting corrected and when they tried to spin things it was seen straight through.

They just wanted people to believe everything they said.

If it's the bickering, I fully understand.

Dunno mate. Think it’s the rep this place has on Twitter. (Pro Sisu etc)

Nick

Administrator
Dunno mate. Think it’s the rep this place has on Twitter. (Pro Sisu etc)
Ironically said by mostly the same people who are trying to defend wasps and the council now. ;)

It has been pretty good watching them all.

Wonder why? Probably the same reason pwkhs relative came on to tell me about his family of lawyers and how they aren't nice when angry. This was when a contradiction was pointed out!

shmmeee

Ironically said by mostly the same people who are trying to defend wasps and the council now. ;)

It has been pretty good watching them all.

Wonder why?

Thing is mate, they all say the same about you and Sisu.

Just two sides lobbing insults like Brexit now :(

Ruins families the same too. Haven’t been to a match with him in ages cos of all this shit. I just want my Saturdays back. I still think Sisu are in the wrong, but frankly it doesn’t matter more than the actual act of supporting the team. Hate all this crap.

Edit: to be clear I understand his position even if I wish it were different.

Nick

Administrator
Thing is mate, they all say the same about you and Sisu.

Just two sides lobbing insults like Brexit now :(

Ruins families the same too. Haven’t been to a match with him in ages cos of all this shit. I just want my Saturdays back. I still think Sisu are in the wrong, but frankly it doesn’t matter more than the actual act of supporting the team. Hate all this crap.

Yes it's funny that they say it and look how it's turned out. I'm still here saying sisu should be pressured, I've still never worked for or been involved with sisu. Strangely there are people heavily involved with the council who just shout about sisu apologists all the time.

The most recent one is anybody who says that other parties are to blame also are sisu Stooges. Ironic isn't it from somebody who does actually work at the council?

I have pointed out a fair few things that have been right, meanwhile people go on about conspiracy or tin hat.

Shouldn't ruin your football, it's one think I've vowed it would never do. Wouldn't give any of the pricks the satisfaction.

Brighton Sky Blue

Surely the biggest question mark is why Nick Eastwood had no issue with SISU’s legals a few years ago but does now. He went as far as to say that SISU were protecting their interests.

Now it’s a red line. Why?

shmmeee

Yes it's funny that they say it and look how it's turned out. I'm still here saying sisu should be pressured, I've still never worked for or been involved with sisu. Strangely there are people heavily involved with the council who just shout about sisu apologists all the time.

The most recent one is anybody who says that other parties are to blame also are sisu Stooges. Ironic isn't it from somebody who does actually work at the council?

Shouldn't ruin your football, it's one think I've vowed it would never do. Wouldn't give any of the pricks the satisfaction.

Everyone is too entrenched now. And everyone wants to see things. As I’ve said here knowing Dad I don’t believe what you say is true, similarly I’ve thought you were close to Sisu because rumour and suspicions run rife when there’s no transparency.

Nick

Administrator
Everyone is too entrenched now. And everyone wants to see things. As I’ve said here knowing Dad I don’t believe what you say is true, similarly I’ve thought you were close to Sisu because rumour and suspicions run rife when there’s no transparency.

Ha, I have offered explanations and said why particular people have agendas.

I'd be happy to hear why I'm close to sisu. I wonder why the rumours would have been started?

I've met labovitch once at that meeting, if anything was going to put me off ever listening or entertaining them it would have been the cod eyed twat. I had him sussed within about 30 seconds of getting there and watched the football over his shoulder. I also made sure there were a fair few anti sisu people there to test him as that was the idea.

I've heard from fishers side once, it was somebody asking to remove his kids schools details.

I've spoken to mark Hornby a few times, I must admit I did try to play the card of running the forum but that was for a good cause that didn't end up working out. (Not down to the club).

I have no interest in meeting, entertaining or getting close to any of them. I go to games like everybody else, I can walk past fisher and he wouldn't have a clue who I was.

Nobody has ever put any sort of evidence im close to them have they? ;) I wonder why that is. It obviously did it's job though didn't it.

shmmeee

Ha, I have offered explanations and said why particular people have agendas.

I'd be happy to hear why I'm close to sisu. I wonder why the rumours would have been started?

I've met labovitch once at that meeting, if anything was going to put me off ever listening or entertaining them it would have been the cod eyed twat. I had him sussed within about 30 seconds of getting there and watched the football over his shoulder. I also made sure there were a fair few anti sisu people there to test him as that was the idea.

I've heard from fishers side once, it was somebody asking to remove his kids schools details.

I've spoken to mark Hornby a few times, I must admit I did try to play the card of running the forum but that was for a good cause that didn't end up working out. (Not down to the club).

I have no interest in meeting, entertaining or getting close to any of them. I go to games like everybody else, I can walk past fisher and he wouldn't have a clue who I was.

Nobody has ever put any sort of evidence im close to them have they? ;)

Can only speak for myself here, but the combination of your focus on anyone but Sisu, the fact you are a significant fan figure and therefore likely connected and the odd post that could be read as if you have inside knowledge.

Not saying I still think it, using it as an example of how easy it is to assume conspiracy.

As for “close to”, I mean firstly almost everyone has worked in proximity to the council in this city, they’re a major employer. Same as the hospital or JLR. You need more than “they worked at the council” for proof.

Secondly, I wish Dad had contacts in the council like you assume, I might have paid less in parking tickets over the last decade! He’s in the Labour Party so obviously knows people, but most people don’t know too many workmates that well 20 years after leaving a place. And as I say, whenever I’ve asked he’s denied anything. Maybe he’s bullshitting me, but knowing him I doubt it. Even if I am a member of SBT ;)

Captain Dart

Surely the biggest question mark is why Nick Eastwood had no issue with SISU’s legals a few years ago but does now. He went as far as to say that SISU were protecting their interests.

Now it’s a red line. Why?
Was that when the JR did not involve Wasps?

Nick

Administrator
Can only speak for myself here, but the combination of your focus on anyone but Sisu, the fact you are a significant fan figure and therefore likely connected and the odd post that could be read as if you have inside knowledge.

Not saying I still think it, using it as an example of how easy it is to assume conspiracy.

As for “close to”, I mean firstly almost everyone has worked in proximity to the council in this city, they’re a major employer. Same as the hospital or JLR. You need more than “they worked at the council” for proof.

Secondly, I wish Dad had contacts in the council like you assume, I might have paid less in parking tickets over the last decade! He’s in the Labour Party so obviously knows people, but most people don’t know too many workmates that well 20 years after leaving a place. And as I say, whenever I’ve asked he’s denied anything. Maybe he’s bullshitting me, but knowing him I doubt it. Even if I am a member of SBT ;)

I've explained the anybody but sisu thing before. I want sisu to get shit and get pressure but I don't think they are the only ones who should. I started a thread on here for example that took me an hour or so writing all the things sisu should do (aside from selling as it was clear they shouldn't.)

It got a few likes, a few well saids and that was that. Everybody (bar one mentalist it seems) knows that sisu are pricks.

The issue is clouded because when somebody says something about somebody else you have people who then go on about being a sisu sympathiser and all that nonsense. It then turns into a 75 pager because people are saying that others have done nothing wrong. If somebody posts sisu are cunts then people just shrug and agree.

Yeah I do over think things sometimes and get things wrong, I do get a lot right though ;)

I'm really not a significant figure, I just run a website. I like the fact I don't know any of them personally, if for example it was my actual friend or colleague involved then of course I'd be biased. I may tell them in private and discuss it but I wouldn't feel as comfortable calling them a c**t like I can with fisher or Lucas etc.

When I say people at the council I don't been a cleaner or bin man or anything like that. I'm talking people who are likely to be more involved.

When somebody is on the board of our fans group, is heavily involved with the council (not the leader or ex leader by any means but somebody who is as passionate about their politics as their football). They then purposely create accounts to try and mislead people with things they had made up, I'd say that's an agenda. Wouldn't you?

Its different to Dave the bin man who goes to the football on a Saturday and thinks sisu are bell ends and should go.

Its very naive to think there aren't loads of agendas at play. There's so much pr drilled into people.

shmmeee

I've explained the anybody but sisu thing before. I want sisu to get shit and get pressure but I don't think they are the only ones who should. I started a thread on here for example that took me an hour or so writing all the things sisu should do (aside from selling as it was clear they shouldn't.)

It got a few likes, a few well saids and that was that. Everybody (bar one mentalist it seems) knows that sisu are pricks.

The issue is clouded because when somebody says something about somebody else you have people who then go on about being a sisu sympathiser and all that nonsense. It then turns into a 75 pager because people are saying that others have done nothing wrong. If somebody posts sisu are cunts then people just shrug and agree.

Yeah I do over think things sometimes and get things wrong, I do get a lot right though ;)

I'm really not a significant figure, I just run a website. I like the fact I don't know any of them personally, if for example it was my actual friend or colleague involved then of course I'd be biased. I may tell them in private and discuss it but I wouldn't feel as comfortable calling them a c**t like I can with fisher or Lucas etc.

When I say people at the council I don't been a cleaner or bin man or anything like that. I'm talking people who are likely to be more involved.

When somebody is on the board of our fans group, is heavily involved with the council (not the leader or ex leader by any means but somebody who is as passionate about their politics as their football). They then purposely create accounts to try and mislead people with things they had made up, I'd say that's an agenda. Wouldn't you?

Its different to Dave the bin man who goes to the football on a Saturday and thinks sisu are bell ends and should go.

Its very naive to think there aren't loads of agendas at play. There's so much pr drilled into people.

Again, I don’t know mate. And that’s intentional. I honestly think everyone involved wants what they think is best for the club. There are as many that think Sisu winning would end the club as do think it’d finally end the ground issue.

None of us know, we all assume someone else knows.

I know nothing of the PR stuff, is just say if anyone in PR is in any way related to the god awful PR the Trust and JHW present then they need firing.

And to play your card, I’ve never seen any proof of this conspiracy. Just “oh don’t you think that’s suspicious?”

Hanlons Razor: never assume malice when incompetence will do.

Tends to serve me well.

Nick

Administrator
Again, I don’t know mate. And that’s intentional. I honestly think everyone involved wants what they think is best for the club. There are as many that think Sisu winning would end the club as do think it’d finally end the ground issue.

None of us know, we all assume someone else knows.

I know nothing of the PR stuff, is just say if anyone in PR is in any way related to the god awful PR the Trust and JHW present then they need firing.

And to play your card, I’ve never seen any proof of this conspiracy. Just “oh don’t you think that’s suspicious?”

Hanlons Razor: never assume malice when incompetence will do.

Tends to serve me well.

Well there was proof of it happening with Haskell last time. There are then events that stand out this time that ring alarm bells. There's a bit more than me just making it up out of thin air and deciding that's what is happening.

I haven't seen many think that sisu would be good for the club. That's the thing, nobody is that deluded to think everything would be happy ever after.

When I say the pr stuff I don't trust mean the trust, there's loads of it going on all the time. When wasps were on about taking over the higgs it was rife, there were loads more signups a day on here in the week leading up for it. They jumped on that thread when the news broke and were never to be seen again.

My point with some people is that they are more bothered in sisu and getting the legals dropped than they are the football club having a home. It has been made personal rather than about the football club surviving.

shmmeee

Well there was proof of it happening with Haskell last time. There are then events that stand out this time that ring alarm bells. There's a bit more than me just making it up out of thin air and deciding that's what is happening.

I haven't seen many think that sisu would be good for the club. That's the thing, nobody is that deluded to think everything would be happy ever after.

When I say the pr stuff I don't trust mean the trust, there's loads of it going on all the time. When wasps were on about taking over the higgs it was rife, there were loads more signups a day on here in the week leading up for it. They jumped on that thread when the news broke and were never to be seen again.

My point with some people is that they are more bothered in sisu and getting the legals dropped than they are the football club having a home. It has been made personal rather than about the football club.

I think most people outside this forum, rightly or wrongly, see Sisu as the blocker and them dropping the legals as the best route.

Ultimately, it’s Sisus job to run CCFC not anyone else’s. I know we don’t agree on that, but it’s how a lot of people think. I wouldn’t bitch to Wasps about my wheelie bin or Sisu about shit flags ya know?

The new account thing is interesting. I’m amazed it’s important enough to activate a troll farm.

Nick

Administrator
I think most people outside this forum, rightly or wrongly, see Sisu as the blocker and them dropping the legals as the best route.

Ultimately, it’s Sisus job to run CCFC not anyone else’s. I know we don’t agree on that, but it’s how a lot of people think. I wouldn’t bitch to Wasps about my wheelie bin or Sisu about shit flags ya know?

The new account thing is interesting. I’m amazed it’s important enough to activate a troll farm.

I agree it's their job, it doesn't mean that people don't think that others have been in the wrong too. That's the point.

Sadly, for as long as I can remember now there have been other parties who have had a hold and power over the club.

Have a look about on social media, so many people are saying how they think all sides have their parts of the blame in this and should sort it out. More and more seem to be saying it, it doesn't mean they love sisu they just think others have been pricks too. Even the bloke from Corrie is saying it!

You would be surprised about the new account thing, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some from all sides at different times. I know for a fact there have been main players involved in it using them too!

NorthernWisdom

Only cos GMK had a hardon for being ultra cynical at all costs and actually made this place look anti Sisu. (Also this was a haven for the CET lot at first. All the adults were on GMK ;) )
Equally, being cynical at all costs when it comes to CCFC tends to result in accurate predicitions!

Still recall the irony of spending years being berated on GMK for being anti SISU, and then when I joined here some people genuinely thought I was Tim Fisher!

If I was going to be, I'd rather be the podgy smug version than the haggard crack addict lookalike we have now.

Nick

Administrator
Equally, being cynical at all costs when it comes to CCFC tends to result in accurate predicitions!

Still recall the irony of spending years being berated on GMK for being anti SISU, and then when I joined here some people genuinely thought I was Tim Fisher!

If I was going to be, I'd rather be the podgy smug version than the haggard crack addict lookalike we have now.
If I remember lord summerisle was the same?

letsallsingtogether

Fuck off Tim.
Wipe that blood out of your eyes

twistandshout

Sisu dropping the court case would seem to benefit everyone except Sisu.
If the perfect storm does happen and Sisu refuse to drop the case ,Wasps do not cave and fellow league chairmen vote to expell CCFC.
Does this strengthen Sisu's case ? will they be able to seek more damages?

SkyBlueCRJ

Sisu dropping the court case would seem to benefit everyone except Sisu.
If the perfect storm does happen and Sisu refuse to drop the case ,Wasps do not cave and fellow league chairmen vote to expell CCFC.
Does this strengthen Sisu's case ? will they be able to seek more damages?

More than likely

Cavan O'Doherty

It’s a real shame. Last season for the first time in a long time it was nice to just focus on the football for a change. Now we’re back to this fiasco again, squabbling amongst each other etc and rightly so as the club is severely at risk. This needs to be sorted out ASAP, as it’s taking away from the great work Robins has done over the last 18 months and dividing the fans even further.

Nick

Administrator
For anybody doubting it's a bit desperate.. The bloke forgot to update his profile before sending the tweet it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread