Which classic car would you have? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Been looking at the odd Fiat recently, not sure whether to take the plunge. Bit of a leftfield choice, but they are a nice cheap classic... as long as they don't rot away.

You need one that’s really low down with very stiff suspension in light blue

RedSalmon

Am looking for a Classic Car, but one with a good Coventry heritage. Narrowed it down to a Sunbeam Alpine or a Triumph GT6, there are other I know but these two really appeal to me.

Thought I had found a decent GT6, the pictures and description were excellent so went to look at it yesterday. What a bag of spanners!!!!!

The search continues!!

NorthernWisdom

Am looking for a Classic Car, but one with a good Coventry heritage. Narrowed it down to a Sunbeam Alpine or a Triumph GT6, there are other I know but these two really appeal to me.

Thought I had found a decent GT6, the pictures and description were excellent so went to look at it yesterday. What a bag of spanners!!!!!

The search continues!!
Which version Sunbeam Alpine? The original, or the Hillman Hunter based one?

Kneeza

Been looking at the odd Fiat recently, not sure whether to take the plunge. Bit of a leftfield choice, but they are a nice cheap classic... as long as they don't rot away.
My missus has just put down a deposit on a brand new FIAT.
Big bugger it is. Got beds and everything 😉

Kneeza

The search continues!!
Good luck. I always wanted a GT6 when I was a youth. Had a Mk3 Spit and a Mark4 Spit in the seventies, but could never quite afford a GT6 (or the insurance on one given the shit-state of my licence back then!).

Kneeza

Which version Sunbeam Alpine? The original, or the Hillman Hunter based one?
I'd assume the proper ragtop (but wouldn't a Tiger be nice?).
I was lucky enough to have a few driving lessons in 1971 in a later H120 fastback while virtually all my learning was done in a Ford Pop.
What a contrast.

Users who are viewing this thread