stgeorge1966
Squad Player
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2011
- Messages
- 806
- Reaction score
- 576
FFS all sizes they said
Doug OUT
Doug OUT
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Online m8Online or in store?
Not as good as 1p though is itI’m still celebrating picking up a 2XL Hot Coral discounted shirt.
Doug IN!
If you're constantly putting out new limited ranges you need to make sure the stuff is selling out or people will just wait for a clearance sale and pick it up for a tenner.Coventry City FC's limited-edition 'All-Pink' shirt is available to buy from now, Friday 9th October, in aid of Breast Cancer Awareness.
The shirt is available online and in The Cov Store in all adult and junior sizes. Stock is limited, so fans are encouraged to buy early to avoid missing out.
Shop and online SOLD OUT !!
Just come back from the shop. Drove over from Rugby to check, as they still don't have a phone. Every one of the pink shirts has gone.Anyone up at the shop? What does stock look like there?
Apparently people were bulk buying them in the shopChrist, how many did they have to sell?
Should be limited to 1 per person.Apparently people were bulk buying them in the shop. Maybe limited edition meant REALLY limited. I imagine they'll be popping up on resale sites for over £100
This shit winds me up, happens with everything now.Apparently people were bulk buying them in the shop. Maybe limited edition meant REALLY limited. I imagine they'll be popping up on resale sites for over £100
I don't think they've stated anywhere how much of each shirt sale goes to charity. I asked in the shop, and they had no idea.Joke selling out so quickly and not restocking. How much money does the charity miss out on.
Think the last time we did a charity shirt it turned out the charities got about £30K between them.How much money does the charity miss out on.
No, but I'll happily buy your large from you!picked up a Large (on a medium hanger) by mistake. Unlikely, but has anyone done the opposite and want to swap?
4XL is just ridiculous
It's not all fake. I was very close to my Nan, and she died from cancer. I wanted a shirt for that reason only; so I could have her name on the back. It just felt like a nice thing to have.Also I’m finding it a bit fake that people are genuinely bothered about the charity part after failing to buy shirt.
Almost exactly the same. Just £10 cheaper.Only learned just now that a Kids 2XL is a thing. Wouldn’t that just be an adult small?
Just 1700 produced according to Nicola on CWR this morning and 10% going to the breast cancer charity. A small number will be on sale on Monday. Time to be announced she said.Christ, how many did they have to sell?