Where will you be on Sunday? (1 Viewer)

Where will you be on Sunday?

• Total voters

Nonleagueherewecome

I'm at work, so neither for me. For the record though it would have been at the Ricoh despite what "I" apparently texted last night on CWR.

They're not up to that again are they? Wow..that's pretty pathetic.

As for Sunday, if you'd been going I might have tried to cadge a lift off you, but as it is my depression regarding all things football means I'll probably stay at home and watch the cricket.

Cheshireskyblue

I spoke to the Ricoh this morning and although the ticket office wasn't open I was told that cash on the gate wasn't an option. Would have suited us better.

valiant15

Where would we of played then if they hadn't of stepped in? Highfield road had been sold. Who's best interests do sisu have?

Last edited:

theferret

Where would we of played then if they hadn't of stepped in? Highfield road had been sold. Who's best interests do sisu have?

We had the option to buy it back, and GR said that would have happened.

Last season at HR: Average gate - 16K. Losses: £800K
First season at Ricoh: Average gate - 22K. Losses: £3 million (rising to 4 million the following year).

Financially we were better off getting smaller gates at HR. We should never have moved, and I have no idea why the board at the time made us all believe it was either that or the club go under. Perhaps they thought we had gone so far down the line with it that we had to see it through, perhaps they thought the fresh start and bigger gates would result in promotion. In hindsight, it was a terrible decision.

skybluehugh

Not sure if this has been pointed out. But I think the choices in the poll list are a bit miss leading. I won't be going to either due to being on holiday not because I don't care, as I think the way it is worded would sound. I would be at the Ricoh if I had any choice but the wife and kids would kill me.

Changeyourface

As I said give me valid reasons rather than fisher propaganda, an I may consider.

Tim Fisher propaganda? I think not. What really pisses me off is the way ACL have managed to shift all the blame on to SISU. I want SISU out as much as anyone else, they're criminals of the highest order, but ACL are hardly angels themselves they care only about their profit margins.

skybluesam66

Tim Fisher propaganda? I think not. What really pisses me off is the way ACL have managed to shift all the blame on to SISU. I want SISU out as much as anyone else, they're criminals of the highest order, but ACL are hardly angels themselves they care only about their profit margins.

i agree- while i wouldnt piss on fisher to put him out, lucas and pkh arent exactly pulling up trees to do anything that is right for ccfc

simple_simon

Whats wrong with making a profit?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

We had the option to buy it back, and GR said that would have happened.

Last season at HR: Average gate - 16K. Losses: £800K
First season at Ricoh: Average gate - 22K. Losses: £3 million (rising to 4 million the following year).

Financially we were better off getting smaller gates at HR. We should never have moved, and I have no idea why the board at the time made us all believe it was either that or the club go under. Perhaps they thought we had gone so far down the line with it that we had to see it through, perhaps they thought the fresh start and bigger gates would result in promotion. In hindsight, it was a terrible decision.

So the first year we had 6000 more on the gate,lost 2.2million pounds more anthe second year 3.2million more and the rent was 1.2million a year:thinking about:

wes_cov

Me and my brother will be there, aswell as my 3 year old son. This was suppose to be his first CCFC game at the Ricoh.......

James Smith

At the Ricoh and really looking forward to it, tell your friends to come along and have a great day out watching City Legends play in aid of good causes.

And if you needed further encouragement you'll also annoy Young Timothy with your presence, as an added but totally free benefit.

Users who are viewing this thread