Where will you be on Sunday? (1 Viewer)

Where will you be on Sunday?

• Total voters

covkid69

I will be in wanky Birmingham at wanky work but would have been at the Ricoh. Slimy fat twat fisher can suck my stump :)

WestEndAgro

Probably Ricoh, but would prefer to stand on Jimmys Hill but support fort this seems to be wavering,

chiefdave

Probably Ricoh, but would prefer to stand on Jimmys Hill but support fort this seems to be wavering,

do that at the Sheff Utd match when Sky will be there. people aren't going to go to Northampton every week to stand on the hill so might as well make it when the cameras will be there

theferret

If we want to send a message to SISU, The FL, The FA, and all football fans throughout the UK we should all get to the Ricoh

May I suggest that everyone goes to the RIcoh but boycotts the ACL car parks. That's a compromise I can live with ;)

I'm on holiday though as I suspect a lot of others are. Still think it is possible to get 7 or 8K up there.

theferret

do that at the Sheff Utd match when Sky will be there. people aren't going to go to Northampton every week to stand on the hill so might as well make it when the cameras will be there

You do realise that the 'hill' will be fenced off as it often is for Northampton games. The only way to put on a 'show' for the cameras will be to pay to get in.

Snozz_is_god

May I suggest that everyone goes to the RIcoh but boycotts the ACL car parks. That's a compromise I can live with ;)

I'm on holiday though as I suspect a lot of others are. Still think it is possible to get 7 or 8K up there.

I do anyway, there are lots of private car parks around & the don't charge as much

WestEndAgro

Agreed, I think it is essential that the Sheffield match becomes the centre of our protests NOPM needs to be ignored for this fixture, we need to cause absolute chaos for this fixture, all peacefull but it needs to be a "SHOW STOPPER"

theferret

Agreed, I think it is essential that the Sheffield match becomes the centre of our protests NOPM needs to be ignored for this fixture, we need to cause absolute chaos for this fixture, all peacefull but it needs to be a "SHOW STOPPER"

I would certainly make an exception for the Sheff U game and pay to get in so that we can make a statement for the cameras. A full house with everyone with their backs turned to the game for the opening five minutes, followed by other peaceful yet forceful displays would send out a strong mesage. Simply congregating on the hill would be a non-starter as it will be closed off.

gouldberg

Me plus at least four others will be heading to the Ricoh. Can't wait to celebrate and remember the good old days of Huckerby running past everyone! Was never going to miss this.

Users who are viewing this thread