Where will you be on Sunday? (1 Viewer)

Where will you be on Sunday?

• Total voters

Manchester_sky_blue

Thanks to my very inconsiderate sister I will be at a christening on Sunday......... wishing I was at the Ricoh.

torchomatic

I'm at work, so neither for me. For the record though it would have been at the Ricoh despite what "I" apparently texted last night on CWR.

You do realise that the 'hill' will be fenced off as it often is for Northampton games. The only way to put on a 'show' for the cameras will be to pay to get in.
Hi Northampton fan here. Since Sixfields was built in 94 I can only remember that happening once, (united in the cup, I believe safety concerns were cited).

Porkchophill

Ricoh for me will be dragging everyone I can with me even considered asking the mrs then had a quiet word with myself and said things ain't that bad yet

ant20coventry

I think I'll go to celebrate the history of my club rather than celebrate sisu mugging us off , Ccfc til I die , joy seppala ur a heartless cow stick ur statements up ur arse , I. Goin to watch huckerby and Whealen deffo

skybluelee

Sixfields! You'll all be back by October.

I suspect October may be the month we break the record for the lowest ever football league attendance.

Cold weather starting to kick in, still on minus points, Baker and Clarke sold, the first ever all teenage starting 11.

Or perhaps you're right, maybe we will all come flooding back...

Ashdown1

I certainly won't step foot in Sixfields, so it will have to be a little money spent in Coventry around the CV6 area !

mrbluesky87

Well well well this poll is quite damning, leaving the 'who is right who is wrong' bit to one side, I would say this is quite clearly sticking 2 fingers up at the SISU regime. I would love to see comments to contrary but they would have to be very convincing. So if our average crowd for home games last season was 10 to 12k and at the time of writing this 2.7% are off to Cov Cobblers we know the crowd should roughly be at most 324???? Now, we have been informed over 400 season tickets have been sold which asks the question is this really true or have most been given away to sit in and around Tiny Tim?

Agreed, I think it is essential that the Sheffield match becomes the centre of our protests NOPM needs to be ignored for this fixture, we need to cause absolute chaos for this fixture, all peacefull but it needs to be a "SHOW STOPPER"

Stopping a Sky match for 10-15 mins would get a real message across, mind you they would love it they could get another 15 mins of adverts in and make a fortune.

TheRoyalScam

I'm really looking forward to the match on Sunday..........PUSB Allstars at the Ricoh.

skybluebeduff

I can't put sixfields " reply too short "

I can't see why your bothering to go to Sixfields but, if you see Fisher, then you can you please pass this song onto him [video=youtube;6EEW-9NDM5k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EEW-9NDM5k[/video]

Or play it over the tannoy!

skybluebeduff

3 going to sixfields, that's a lot of income for SISU to make sure OUR CLUB survives another week!
:facepalm:

Forgot, it's Tim, Steve and Joy
:jerkit:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread