• 10-20

• 20-24

Results are only viewable after voting.

Frostie

Can you find where I said that ?

Or did I say our strike force is poor ?

🤡

Sure:
Let’s see how these next 3 games go with a dodgy back line & no strikers at the level...

I can see what’s coming most on here can’t....just yet

Also, given we usually play 1 up front he is the strike force

🤡

cc84cov

Sure:

Also, given we usually play 1 up front he is the strike force

🤡
Fuck me he is the strike force our hopes for these 3 huge games are on a lad who couldn’t get near Swansea’s team 😬

Is this the lad robins was moaning about after the reading game ? 🤡😬

Frostie

Fuck me he is the strike force our hopes for these 3 huge games are on a lad who couldn’t get near Swansea’s team 😬

Is this the lad robins was moaning about after the reading game ? 🤡😬

How many of our players would get near Swansea's team?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Define carry on like we are...
The last game?
The last 3, 5, 10?

Seems an awful lot of knee jerk reactions from one game by some & ignoring that we comprehensively won the previous one.

I know you don't like it when anyone is anything other than gleamingly positive, but how can you ignore what is happening?

We have failed to score in 7 of our last 9 games. How is any of this knee jerk? I find it amazing that some people try and shame others for expressing concern.

rob9872

Shite poll. 10 and 20 appears twice. I think 20th didn't know where to vote. Tbh would've made more sense if you did 22-24 as 21st is ok.

Frostie

I know you don't like it when anyone is anything other than gleamingly positive, but how can you ignore what is happening?

We have failed to score in 7 of our last 9 games. How is any of this knee jerk? I find it amazing that some people try and shame others for expressing concern.

Not at all & I'm not trying to shame anyone, I asked what you considered to be "carrying on like we are"?

Some criticism is definitely deserved after the last performance (and 2 or 3 others) but generally it's nowhere near as bad as some like to make out.

Unless people had crazy expectations then I don't see how we're seen as doing so appallingly. We've still got a good buffer to the bottom 3 & it's not like the teams around us are all in supremely better form is it?

I said it earlier but we don't need to be good (and we're not), we only need to be better than 3 other teams which at the moment we comfortably are.

Of course there should be concerns but we've had Robins being called "inept" & that it's a foregone conclusion we'll be relegated. Ridiculous.

cc84cov

👏🏻 Good post,At least someone gets it...

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Not at all & I'm not trying to shame anyone, I asked what you considered to be "carrying on like we are"?

Some criticism is definitely deserved after the last performance (and 2 or 3 others) but generally it's nowhere near as bad as some like to make out.

Unless people had crazy expectations then I don't see how we're seen as doing so appallingly. We've still got a good buffer to the bottom 3 & it's not like the teams around us are all in supremely better form is it?

I said it earlier but we don't need to be good (and we're not), we only need to be better than 3 other teams which at the moment we comfortably are.

Of course there should be concerns but we've had Robins being called "inept" & that it's a foregone conclusion we'll be relegated. Ridiculous.

I think you're largely exaggerating to be honest.

I haven't seen that many people saying we are definitely going to get relegated. it is just a warning that we will if we carry on with such inept performances.

CanadianCCFC

I’m confused by threads like this. It seems that people expected our largely league 1 squad (even when key players are fit) to find it easy in the championship. As long as we stay up, which I think we’ll manage, we’ll be able to continue the year to year improvement that we’ve consistently seen since Robins came back.

cc84cov

I’m confused by threads like this. It seems that people expected our largely league 1 squad (even when key players are fit) to find it easy in the championship. As long as we stay up, which I think we’ll manage, we’ll be able to continue the year to year improvement that we’ve consistently seen since Robins came back.
95% of people on here thought we would a lot felt we would be challenging...it’s all on here to read

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Very defensive response, looks like someone is confused about their sexuality.

That is a very bizarre comment. What on earth does where Coventry finish in the table have to do with sexuality? Judging by what you have said, I'm genuinely not sure you are old enough to know anything about that sort of thing.

Evo1883

I think I predicted 15th /16th pre season... I'm going to say 18th /19th now

shmmeee

If we had everyone fit all season we’d be comfortably mid table. As it is staying up will be a success.

It’s a freak year in many ways, next season should be a lot more conducive to success, especially considering how this squad bonded with the fans and hasn’t had any of that live support this year. That alone is worth a fair few points over a season and players like Shipley and O’Hare won’t be the same without it.

Frostie

If we had everyone fit all season we’d be comfortably mid table. As it is staying up will be a success.

It’s a freak year in many ways, next season should be a lot more conducive to success, especially considering how this squad bonded with the fans and hasn’t had any of that live support this year. That alone is worth a fair few points over a season and players like Shipley and O’Hare won’t be the same without it.

Agree with this but also, on the flip side, the standard throughout the league has taken a real hit which could have helped us in staying competitive.

stupot07

I think we will just stay up but somewhere between 18-21st.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Agree with this but also, on the flip side, the standard throughout the league has taken a real hit which could have helped us in staying competitive.

Then add in that we didn’t play competitively for 6 months whereas the rest of the league had done. Under normal circumstances we’d have won the title on the pitch and carried it through into August.

Users who are viewing this thread