Where will we finish? (1 Viewer)

Where will we finish?

• 1-6

• 7-10

• 10-20

• 20-24

Results are only viewable after voting.

Grendel

Weird - love to hear why people think Dave Boddy is an issue, Sound bloke, not like some of the other dubious characters we've had around our club.

People appointed because of having a track record of not playing in your home town and managing the situation.

Sky Blue Harry H

People appointed because of having a track record of not playing in your home town and managing the situation.

OK G, I assume you mean this bit...from the CET, after he'd been appointed.

'He is a divisive figure among Worcester supporters after City’s ground was sold for housing during his tenure in 2008.

A planned move to a new ground subsequently fell through after it hit financial troubles and Worcester City are now homeless after leaving their home of 108 years in 2013.

The club currently ground shares with Bromsgrove after three years sharing playing facilities with Kidderminster'

Frostie

We concede too many poor goals and we lack fire power as per,if this Carries on we will be down there within weeks

Since we played Birmingham:
Played: 12
GF:10 GA: 11 GD: -1
17pts

Birmingham in same period
Played: 13
GF: 9 GA: 19 GD: -19
12pts

Why are they miles better than us in your eyes?

cc84cov

17pts

12pts

Where did I say miles ? We can’t keep clean sheets it’s amateur the way we concede and we have no threat up front it’s relegation fodder

Frostie

Where did I say miles ? We can’t keep clean sheets it’s amateur the way we concede and we have no threat up front it’s relegation fodder

Well you don't seem to think they're in the relegation fight despite being below us & with even less threat up front than us (even with all their strikers fit) & conceding more goals than us?

cc84cov

Well you don't seem to think they're in the relegation fight despite being below us & with even less threat up front than us (even with all their strikers fit) & conceding more goals than us?

The next 3 games are huge I know that much robins HAS to get it right

cc84cov

Somewhere between 16th and 21st and I’m expecting the top end of that. Your next 3 games are very winnable, then In your last 12 games at least 8 could be dead rubber games for your opponents, and 2 against relegation battlers.
You seen he goals we let in ? You seen our strike force ?

Mucca Mad Boys

I applaud the other 2 people who, alongside me, voted for 1st to 6th place.

In all seriousness, we’ll survive. Robins has done a great job and this is acknowledged by just about every neutral in coverage of our games.

Mucca Mad Boys

Somewhere between 16th and 21st and I’m expecting the top end of that. Your next 3 games are very winnable, then In your last 12 games at least 8 could be dead rubber games for your opponents, and 2 against relegation battlers.

It’s good we have a neutral on this forum because when people are emotionally invested, as we all are on here (with the exception of yourself), we panic when we lose.

Barnsley

You seen he goals we let in ? You seen our strike force ?

I judge teams on blocks of 10 games rather than isolated recent results, in your last 10 you picked up 13 points,
The 10 before that 9 points, that’s a steady improvement, and as I say your last block of 10 looks to have plenty of realistic points in it for you. But your next 3 games are absolutely massive, could be season defining they’re that important.

Hobo

Always thought it would be a season long battle defined by injuries. Above the relegation slots will be a fab finish for me.

Hobo

Yes it is - but we are not alone. Some teams above us could drop in yet.

Barnsley

It’s good we have a neutral on this forum because when people are emotionally invested, as we all are on here (with the exception of yourself), we panic when we lose.

Most football fans are fücked in the head, due to being so invested in their team, I’ve been exactly the same in my youth, now I’ve learned to chill and see the bigger picture, rather than over reacting at recent events.
We’ve just lost our last three games, and although I avoid our Forum I know for a fact the doom and gloom merchants will be out in full force, complaining about not scoring, letting James go without a fight, not signing unrealistic strikers, and being absolutely convinced we’re going down. But the reality of it is in our last 10 games we’ve won 5 lost 5 the 5 we lost were to Bournemouth, Swansea, Norwich, Swansea, & Watford. But rather than wait and see what the next block of 10 which looks far more comfortable brings, they’ll be having kittens trying to convince everyone we’re doomed, and every football forum on the Internet is the exact same, our love for our clubs fücks some people’s head up.

Hobo

I judge teams on blocks of 10 games rather than isolated recent results, in your last 10 you picked up 13 points,
The 10 before that 9 points, that’s a steady improvement, and as I say your last block of 10 looks to have plenty of realistic points in it for you. But your next 3 games are absolutely massive, could be season defining they’re that important.
Have you noticed how some of our fans like to kneejerk on a game to game basis? Wish you hadn't mentioned next 3 games massive - it could tip them over the edge.

cc84cov

If you get chance watch our next game

cc84cov

Define carry on like we are...
The last game?
The last 3, 5, 10?

Seems an awful lot of knee jerk reactions from one game by some & ignoring that we comprehensively won the previous one.
Bigger picture ?

Dodgy defence - no fire power where do you expect the goals to come from mate ? Do tell me ?

Frostie

Bigger picture ?

Dodgy defence - no fire power where do you expect the goals to come from mate ? Do tell me ?

Good to see you've written Gyökeres off already, no surprise there 🙄
Walker should hopefully be back soon too which improves us significantly.

You seem to think everyone else is banging in loads of goals & have impenetrable defences.
In reality there's other teams in the league that are currently worse than us at both ends of the pitch.

We don't need to be good, we just need to be better than 3 others which, currently we comfortably are.

cc84cov

Good to see you've written Gyökeres off already, no surprise there 🙄
Walker should hopefully be back soon too which improves us significantly.

You seem to think everyone else is banging in loads of goals & have impenetrable defences.
In reality there's other teams in the league that are currently worse than us at both ends of the pitch.

We don't need to be good, we just need to be better than 3 others which, currently we comfortably are.
I liked the new striker still think he suits a 2 but let’s see how he goes crazy we’re pinning our hopes on him for these crucial games,let’s hope we don’t rush walker back like we did Godden tho

Brighton Sky Blue

17pts

12pts

Jesus Christ they've scored even fewer than we have

Somerset Sky Blue

I applaud the other 2 people who, alongside me, voted for 1st to 6th place.

In all seriousness, we’ll survive. Robins has done a great job and this is acknowledged by just about every neutral in coverage of our games.
I was wondering who thought top positions...I want what you're drinking!

Users who are viewing this thread