Where will we finish? (1 Viewer)

Where will we finish?

• 1-6

• 7-10

• 10-20

• 20-24

Results are only viewable after voting.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

For a few weeks now I have been extremely worried about watching us play. Didn't really want to start the doom and gloom without a trigger, but maybe tonight will open some eyes.

Where do you think we will finish now?

covcity4life

For a few weeks now I have been extremely worried about watching us play. Didn't really want to start the doom and gloom without a trigger, but maybe tonight will open some eyes.

Where do you think we will finish now?
It's 1 game. We will stay up. Today was a bad performance which is not the case usually and why I am always optimistic

As long as performance wise today is a 1 off I am still v confident we stay up

cc84cov

I don’t see where the goals are coming from to keep us up 1 up front isn’t working and the manager is awful at changing things we can’t keep clean sheets or score goals

no_loyalty

Need a minimum of 4 points from the next two games, against relegation rivals.

Grendel

I think we will hang on and stay up - if we don’t we will never get near promotion again until the owners and their hangers on like Boddy clear off for good

Magwitch

About where are now, starting the second half of the season as we did the first with a defeat but we are six points ahead would have taken that at the the beginning of the season, got to improve and Robins perhaps look at our set-up.
Commentators on tv summed our problem up, Marosi, Rose, Kelly, Walker and Godden would have all probably played tonight had they been fit, can add Jones to them too.

This will go right to the wire in my opinion but we always knew with our budget that this season was going to be an uphill battle. Being ever the optimist I've gone for us just squeeking it and finishing 21st

AOM

18th-20th. Not panicking just yet as long as we put Reading behind us.
If we lose two of the next three games, I will start worrying

Last edited:

Grendel

However I think 17th and things will look very different if we win against forest Wednesday and the blues

It will certainly look different if we lose both

steve cooper

4 in the last 9 in league and cup. Think we've still been averaging a point a game during that period though in the league.
OK, was counting league games only as the thread is called where will we finish.
Not a good return but at least we are picking up points

Paxman II

About where we are now. Not what I had hoped for but given crucial injuries will be some achievement.

Users who are viewing this thread