When are people going to understand (1 Viewer)

Astute

Astute was the one insulted me because I offered him a charity bet then the other losers try gang up on me. I never start on anyone
Show me where I even conversed with you in any way and you started on me about going on the Sunderland site when we play. It isn't down to a dickhead like you to what I do. And that includes going to a game or two each season watching Sunderland with mates of mine that live there.

Boosh

Show me where I even conversed with you in any way and you started on me about going on the Sunderland site when we play. It isn't down to a dickhead like you to what I do. And that includes going to a game or two each season watching Sunderland with mates of mine that live there.

You messaged first you loser

Astute

You messaged first you loser
If a loser to you is someone who has retired at 54 and has a good life in the sun what is a winner?

letsallsingtogether

And yet I’ll have a 100% betting record and you won’t you loser

Your likes to post ratio is pathetic so you lose at that too
Wow losing on likes.
Who posts to get likes? you post your POV.

Who gives a fuck if it is liked or not by some annonimus person on some football site.

Astute

Stick the twat on ignore mate, don’t bite I hope your home life is better than it was
Cheers mate. Wife has had the all clear from cancer recently but my 14 year old daughter now has an illness I'm not ready to go into yet.

Yes you have to pay for healthcare in France but the system is excellent.

SBAndy

Astute was the one insulted me because I offered him a charity bet then the other losers try gang up on me. I never start on anyone

I’m trying to take you seriously this time. Apart from the showbiz thread - that can fuck off.

Boosh

I’m trying to take you seriously this time. Apart from the showbiz thread - that can fuck off.

Yeah Nick said I had to stop the Showbiz thread. It was quite popular compared to some of the shite off topic threads

Users who are viewing this thread