When are people going to understand (1 Viewer)

Astute

@Astute do you want my chosen charity now or?
If you had enough intelligence you would see my point. An absolute disaster on the pitch but only one point worse off and 4 points off 5th place. If we had won you would be preparing for another name change on here.

And I suppose you knew Huddersfield would put 4 past Middlesbrough.

Millwall v Luton and Norwich v Blackburn next. The 4 teams above us. The race is just warming up

Boosh

If you had enough intelligence you would see my point. An absolute disaster on the pitch but only one point worse off and 4 points off 5th place. If we had won you would be preparing for another name change on here.

And I suppose you knew Huddersfield would put 4 past Middlesbrough.

Millwall v Luton and Norwich v Blackburn next. The 4 teams above us. The race is just warming up

I’ve never chosen to change my name, you can talk about intelligence all you like just get that 50 quid ready pal

Boosh

Add McNulty, Bright, Sterling Walsh and James too. All did well here and not since. Arguably even Biamou, I know he split opinions and probably wasn't up to the level but the management got the best from him and he should've been good enough for L1 or L2 since.

Conversely Clarke'Harris good everywhere apart from us but not sure we ever played to his strengths.

@Sky Blue Pete Sterling played well didn’t he lads. Not bad considering he’s useless without robins

Boosh

Nah it’s just by definition a charity may or may not get money as the result of a bet. Just skip that and donate or make it a wager between the two of you.

I donate as much as I can and it’s none of your business regardless. Do you post that rubbish to everyone who makes a charity bet on here or you just want to give me grief for no reason?

Brighton Sky Blue

Never have I met someone who would pester people to keep their betting winnings rather than give them to charity.

Sad really but shows your character

Coming from someone who made about 10 accounts just to pester people on here that is slightly ironic. Still your defensive response suggests I have a point.

Have a nice day

Boosh

Coming from someone who made about 10 accounts just to pester people on here that is slightly ironic. Still your defensive response suggests I have a point.

Have a nice day

I will and I look forward to my charity receiving £50, I hope it doesn’t offend you too much

Astute

And yet I’ll have a 100% betting record and you won’t you loser

Your likes to post ratio is pathetic so you lose at that too
You're just full of shite.

So you haven't used other names on here yet you have had bets not paid out and joined less than a month ago.

And just like keyboard warriors do you make pathetic digs at people constantly.

No more replies from me. Have enough going on in life without putting up with idiots like you. But yes the bet is still on.

Boosh

You're just full of shite.

So you haven't used other names on here yet you have had bets not paid out and joined less than a month ago.

And just like keyboard warriors do you make pathetic digs at people constantly.

No more replies from me. Have enough going on in life without putting up with idiots like you. But yes the bet is still on.

when have I said I haven’t used other names you loser

Users who are viewing this thread