What's everyone watching while on 'lockdown'? (1 Viewer)

W

westcountry_skyblue

Gonna watch califate on Netflix,Any good?
Has anyone watched it?

Gazolba

I just watched a film on Youtube "The Last Man On Earth" from 1964.
And wouldn't you know it, the last man on Earth just happened to be VIncent Price.
Good movie, and one that obviously influenced the later "Night of the Living Dead" from 1968.
Last-Man-On-Earth-poster-resized.jpg

Otis

I just watched a film on Youtube "The Last Man On Earth" from 1964.
And wouldn't you know it, the last man on Earth just happened to be VIncent Price.
Good movie, and one that obviously influenced the later "Night of the Living Dead" from 1968.
View attachment 14829
This was on Talking Pictures TV a couple of weeks back or so.

Last edited:

Gazolba

"The Million Pound Note" from 1954 with Gregory Peck.
Based on a story by Mark Twain.
Really good film:

Last edited:

Otis

For anyone who wants to watch that entertaining, but incredibly ridiculous football film 'Escape to Victory', it's on at 10.05 today on TCM Movies.

pipkin73

Just watched a comedy called Medical Police on Netflix, it's about a virus that is man made and hit's peoples lungs whilst being spread my modern technology (not 5g lol).
Came out just before all this Covid crap. It's all fiction but fit's in perfectly with some of the conspiracies we keep hearing about.
It's almost Red Dwarf bad whilst being good if you know what i mean.

shmmeee

Watched Trolls World Tour with my girls last night. I’m ashamed to admire I quite enjoyed it, was dreading it before.

Sbarcher

Try Nites.tv
Can’t believe the quality and movies available from this free site. Bloody great.

Gazolba

Started watching this film last night called "Goodbye Charlie" from 1964 with Tony Curtis and Debbie Reynolds.
Got 35 minutes into it and then gave it up.
It was simply awful.
Plot: a noted philanderer is killed but comes back reincarnated as a woman - yep, it was that idiotic.

Last edited:

Otis

Started watching this film last night called "Goodbye Charlie" from 1964 with Tony Curtis and Debbie Reynolds.
Got 35 minutes into it and then gave it up.
It was simply awful.
Plot: a noted philanderer is killed but comes back reincarneted as a woman - yep, it was that idiotic.

I think I have seen it.

Users who are viewing this thread