Nov 20, 2023 #211 lord_garrincha Fan Favourite Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 3,633 Reaction score 6,037 HE'S COMING FOR YOU... HE'S COMING FOR YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2023 #212 Sick Boy Super Moderator Joined Sep 29, 2008 Messages 38,003 Reaction score 34,999 lord_garrincha said: HE'S COMING FOR YOU... HE'S COMING FOR YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Click to expand... Excellent manager.
lord_garrincha said: HE'S COMING FOR YOU... HE'S COMING FOR YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Click to expand... Excellent manager.
Apr 2, 2024 #213 Ccfcisparks SBT Legend Joined May 13, 2011 Messages 37,512 Reaction score 37,570 Ann Proctor-Brown said: yes i know he was injured alot last season but is a leader and could replace fadz.Was going to Brighton at one stage for 10 million. Click to expand... I miss Ann. Her lasting suggestion was to sign Liam Moore who has subsequently gone on to sign for northampton.
Ann Proctor-Brown said: yes i know he was injured alot last season but is a leader and could replace fadz.Was going to Brighton at one stage for 10 million. Click to expand... I miss Ann. Her lasting suggestion was to sign Liam Moore who has subsequently gone on to sign for northampton.
Apr 3, 2024 #214 Ccfcisparks SBT Legend Joined May 13, 2011 Messages 37,512 Reaction score 37,570 The Hippo said: Is she banned? What about Greggs? Click to expand... Greggs is banned. Don't think Ann is as can still see her posts. I really dont get why Greggs is still banned.
The Hippo said: Is she banned? What about Greggs? Click to expand... Greggs is banned. Don't think Ann is as can still see her posts. I really dont get why Greggs is still banned.
Apr 3, 2024 #215 Briles Fan Favourite Joined Aug 8, 2017 Messages 4,781 Reaction score 6,282 Ccfcisparks said: Greggs is banned. Don't think Ann is as can still see her posts. I really dont get why Greggs is still banned. Click to expand... because he’s a sausage
Ccfcisparks said: Greggs is banned. Don't think Ann is as can still see her posts. I really dont get why Greggs is still banned. Click to expand... because he’s a sausage
Apr 3, 2024 #216 mmttww Sky Blue Hero Joined Jan 22, 2014 Messages 7,244 Reaction score 10,474 Briles said: because he’s a sausage roll Click to expand... Fixed.