What are you currently listening to? (9 Viewers)

lifeskyblue

Went to see Jethro Tull in Leicester…Ian Anderson still playing flute on one leg. Ever the entertainer.
77ae5e73d5fa59d4752b1ed821cd445c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimmyhillsfanclub

6 music so far today has been superb listensing.....its 1991 day with top tunes galore.....

I was 20, deeply in lust with a goreous cornish lass who i met at polytechnic & we were spending most of our time either full of garys raving our tits off or full of lager & brandy bouncing round indie moshpits......

....can't quite believe it was 30 years ago....

ENJOY YOURSELVES....its later than you think.

Happy Friday folks.

torchomatic

Klaus Schulze.

shmmeee

Lots of alternative 90s rock. 11 year old had suddenly decided she loves Greenday and wants more recommendations. She’s also bought a pair of 90s style baggy jeans. Told me chain wallets are back too. Gonna be a good decade.

JAM See

Lots of alternative 90s rock. 11 year old had suddenly decided she loves Greenday and wants more recommendations. She’s also bought a pair of 90s style baggy jeans. Told me chain wallets are back too. Gonna be a good decade.
Three suggestions.

Husker Du
Husker DU
Husker Du

Fucking brilliant band.

Start with
New Day Rising
and then
Flip Your Wig

I wish her well on her musical journey.

My first real real love was The Jesus and Mary Chain, which led me onto the Velvet Underground and away I went. all over the place.

Don't EVER tell her that 'Music was better in my day'. That's bollocks. Music is music, and whatever floats your boat and gets you bopping is a good thing.

Idles.

shmmeee

Three suggestions.

Husker Du
Husker DU
Husker Du

Fucking brilliant band.

Start with
New Day Rising
and then
Flip Your Wig

I wish her well on her musical journey.

My first real real love was The Jesus and Mary Chain, which led me onto the Velvet Underground and away I went. all over the place.

Don't EVER tell her that 'Music was better in my day'. That's bollocks. Music is music, and whatever floats your boat and gets you bopping is a good thing.

Idles.

I got into Queen and the Stones through my dads CDs that lead me to the bands I liked. She’ll do the same. I mean obviously music was better in my day, but she can figure that out on her own :p

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
One of the most beautiful pieces of music I've ever heard. Brings me close to tears whenever I listen to it.

Really nice piece. If you're like me and love this sort of music, then I recommend searching on YouTube for Ludovico Einaudi. His piano playing is mesmerising! Have a listen to his album, "Le Onde". Fabulous. Another favourite of mine is a Japanese pianist called Yiruma. Another blissful piano sound!

Sbarcher

Really nice piece. If you're like me and love this sort of music, then I recommend searching on YouTube for Ludovico Einaudi. His piano playing is mesmerising! Have a listen to his album, "Le Onde". Fabulous. Another favourite of mine is a Japanese pianist called Yiruma. Another blissful piano sound!
Listened yesterday evening....... I like it!

torchomatic

Ultravox - Systems of Romance

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

I was just talking about this song the other day when back on the Isle of Wight for a few days. An old friend of mine was talking about the state of the world etc, etc and I said that there were songs from years ago that reflected the same issues we have today. Remember also, Don't Let It Die by Hurricane Smith?
Hurricane Smith "Don't Let It Die" - YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread