What are you currently listening to? (6 Viewers)

Kneeza

Just going on from this, I actually bought his "Aerial Ballet" album in 1968, at least a year before he was even heard of over here. I bought it on the recommendation from a mate. The film, "Midnight Cowboy", with John Voight and Dustin Hoffman, was released in 1969 and featured the song, "Everybody's Talkin'", taken from "Aerial Ballet". It's still one of my all time favourite albums in my collection, even to this day, 52+ years later!
Always loved Everybody's Talking. And Midnight Cowboy
Jon Voight, on the other hand. Nah.
Hoffman was superb in it though, and apparently it's the only X rated film ever to win a Best Picture Oscar.

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Didnt know they lived in Malvern Houch ? What are they like ?
Not Malvern BBR, but Pershore. It's about a 20 minute drive from us and me and the missus go there a lot. Nice shops etc. As for Toyah and Robert, I know their address which is in the town centre, but I obviously can't give it out though. They are a really nice couple. Really chatty. I like Toyah anyway, but as a big King Crimson fan, it's great to see Robert about.

bringbackrattles

Not Malvern BBR, but Pershore. It's about a 20 minute drive from us and me and the missus go there a lot. Nice shops etc. As for Toyah and Robert, I know their address which is in the town centre, but I obviously can't give it out though. They are a really nice couple. Really chatty. I like Toyah anyway, but as a big King Crimson fan, it's great to see Robert about.
I recall a programme on the telly a few years back and Toyah was living near a river, so that must be the one that runs through Worcester,the Severn ?

Houchens Head

I recall a programme on the telly a few years back and Toyah was living near a river, so that must be the one that runs through Worcester, the Severn ?
Correct! It runs past the bottom of their rather long garden!
(I've just measured their garden using Google Earth Tools. 151 yards from the back door to the water's edge! That's long!)

Last edited:

Houchens Head

I'm a big fan of David Grey (very underrated) and have 15 albums of his. I selected over 80 various tracks from his albums, copied them to a memory stick and just play them. Don't know why he is so underrated? He is a brilliant singer/song writer.

Users who are viewing this thread