What are you currently listening to? (8 Viewers)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Oh, and ended up with a bit of Delaney and Bonnie and Friends, somehow. This one being in probably my top ten all time songs.

Blimey! That's going back a bit! I didn't think anyone on here would know about Delaney & Bonnie!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Only '69. Just like yesterday really...
1969 was my all-time favourite year for music. I had left school and making my own way in the world as a happy 16 / 17 year old! Great memories!

Kneeza

1969 was my all-time favourite year for music. I had left school and making my own way in the world as a happy 16 / 17 year old! Great memories!
May '70 here, so not quite such an old twat as yow ;)
Had just got a little money in my pocket for the first time, and seen Free at the Lanch, and bought my first LP (Thank Christ for the Bomb iirc).
Halcyon days.

wingy

I'm loving it mate. They've announced a London date next year as well, hopefully they'll add a few more around the country though, as with everything at the moment, that doesn't mean they'll go ahead.
Yeah they were excellent at NEC couple of years ago .
It's s show combined in a gig .
Going to give it a full listen tomorrow.
Liked what I've heard up to now.

wingy

Back to these guys for a Sunday evening ..Great live performance alas without Benjamin Orr .
Rick's also gone now but still lives on in the video.

Bugsy

Tame impala what a band

Also helped me with my mental health

Edit: its not a band its Kevin Parker's project, he plays all the instruments and vocals. this guy is an unbelievable talent

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Daz

I can recommend The socially distant sports bar podcasts with Elis James, Mike Bubbins and Steffano Garrero
Basically they chose a sporting moment, sports documentary and book each I’ve only listened to the first 3 podcasts but thy are really good

bringbackrattles

Also before latest lockdown got 3 great charity shop CDs. Songs For The Deaf : Queens Of The Stone Age- Get Behind Me Satan- The White Stripes and The Best Of Seasick Steve. Had the first 2 albums before but my lad " borrowed " them and never got back. So glad to hear them again.

wingy

Also before latest lockdown got 3 great charity shop CDs. Songs For The Deaf : Queens Of The Stone Age- Get Behind Me Satan- The White Stripes and The Best Of Seasick Steve. Had the first 2 albums before but my lad " borrowed " them and never got back. So glad to hear them again.
Haha always the way good to see you back.🤗

Users who are viewing this thread